.....patrick hockstetter

You're Eddie's sister, Emma Kaspbrak, you were way opposite from Eddie, loser to not loser, but you still sometimes hung out with his friends and didn't mind them

      Today you drove Eddie and his friends to school, so you were walking in school with them when, a hand, that belonged to the one and only, Patrick Hockstetter, dragged Richie and shoved him into a locker.

     You rolled your eyes, walking up to Patrick, pushing him back, and grabbing Richie.

   "Woah, watch your hands, princess", Patrick stated. You rolled your eyes and just told the losers to keep walking with me.

    Though while you guys were walking, Patrick pulled you back and pushed you against a locker. He was inches away from you. You didn't even try to move.

    "Princess, i told you to watch your hands", being you, you poked his shoulder.

    "Well maybe if you take your hands off me, i will"

     He faked confusion. "But just last week, all you wanted was my hands on you, what's the difference.", You shushed him, looking around to make sure no one hears. He laughed. "No one's gonna hear, even if they did, what are they gonna do?"

    "That was a one time thing, we we're both bored, and it's not gonna happen again", he backed up, smiling.

    "Me and you both know, that's all a lie, princess", then he walked away smiling.

An
short