Cuddles & tea

(Here y'all go! New chapter and it's fluff!)

Today was- well.. Interesting, to say the least. First off, I accidentally walked into the ghosty girls bathroom by accident, cant remember her name.. Then I ran into Malfoy and his goons, they started to make fun of me but guess what?! I roasted him so bad I got his usual 'My father will hear about this' I swear I saw his lip quivering too!

Then of course, I was late to Snapes class. You can only imagine what went down. The weirdest of all? I can't find Hermione anywhere!

I've looked in the dorms, common room, courtyard, etc.. Cant find her. I'm just hoping she's okay..

That's when I get a thought- the forbidden forest! I run down, bumping into some people then apologizing quickly on the way.

I get to the forest and sigh, looking up at the trees ahead of me. If Hermione isn't in here then.. idk where she'd be.

I make my way into the forest and I hear some rustling. I look beside me and see Hermione, we both scream at the scare. "Oh my merlin you scared me!" She exclaims with a hand on her chest.

"Tell me about it.." I say as my heart calms down. "Uh- so what are you doing out here?" I ask as she looks down. "I like to come here to think. Clears my mind I guess." She says as she looks back up to me.

"That's a good reason. Do you want to talk about anything?" I ask as a hold her hand. "Just being with you makes me feel better." She says with a little smile. I smile back and lead her out of the forest.

"Why don't we have tea?" I suggest and she nods. "That sounds good! It is a little bit chilly." She says. I decide to put my arm around her and she blushes a bit.

"Better?" I ask "Better." She replies.

*Time skip*

We decided to have our tea in the common room, not many people were in there. We were curled up in blankets, sipping tea as I read to Hermione. We'd both take turns once in a while. "Y'know, I could stay like this forever." She says as she snuggled into me a bit more.

"So could I Mione'." I reply. She reaches up and kisses me on the nose gently. I blush at that. "You want me to read now?" She asks and I nod. She seems happy at that. "The boy went into his cabin, putting the flowers into a vase.." she continues to read on the story.

God I love her.

(ENDDD)

(I know it's not much- but I thought it was a little cute! I'm sorry if it's a lil sloppy, I havnt been into the fandom much lately. I still hope you liked it tho! Thanks for reading!)