The Beginning of the Hero Was Born

Chapter 00 (Rewrite)

--The Monkey albino boy was born in the stones of the top of the mountains

--The Monkey albino boy was born in the stones of the top of the mountains. The stone started to shake violently, as it splashes off the golden light. He yawns and stretches his arms, as he opens his red eyes he looks confused. Seeing the place look abandoned and looked ruined. Looking behind him was the giant crack of the giant white rock bigger than Monkey king's stone to where he was born.

Seeing the place looks depressing... Being the curious newborn he is, he searches the old cabin, as he enters the sound of the creak as steps startle him. The dust floating made him sneeze cutely.

The old scroll moves off its own and shows the writing he doesn't understand, he went to investigate and notices a round ring tide with the ribbon, his eyes sparkled and took it in awe. Felt the power and warmth in his hand, as he happily went out to tie it around his waist.

He keeps traveling talking with the little monkeys and other wild animals, as his companions, and meeting an old lady on his way teaches him to write and read, as she kindly giving clothes to wear and food to eat. He was a happy monkey and he called himself M/n he was appreciated by the old lady's kindness and was part of her family.

Granny, he called her. Now he won't ever feel alone. He loved when she read the story of the Monkey king, he started to admire at monkey king. Giving him to desire to help and follow his Idol's steps.

--He went on an adventure and train himself to become stronger if he see any mortal who is in danger he will be there to help. He fought demons to demons, which the villagers were thankful to him. He protected them in his life and made his Grandma proud of him, as he promise he won't be a coward like any rest of the demons.

As he trains he learns to open the portal using the rings, it was very chaotic and getting in big trouble in both Celestial and Mortal Realms. He was entitled as a troublemaker 0.2 he love his new ability to prank and trick some people. Which, he stops now and used his ability for good. Because he learned that Monkey king been punished by the Buddha and he doesn't like that to happen to him.

He can use super strength, speed, and lighting punch.

--As he trained and trained, protecting the village to village and traveling from place to place. He felt missing... The only missing is the monkey king's staff! He admires his idol and thinks it will change his life for the better. Maybe his destiny...

The only place he hasn't visited is the Megapolic in the mountain that Monkey king sealed Dbk or known as Demon bull king under the mountain. Traveling, at the speed of light he was sure he was closer to his destination seeing many buildings and houses everywhere, his life would be finally complete.

He's life would change...

Or is it?