Bad Weather... Wait I thought Gods control the weathe-

Chapter 01 (Rewrite)
.
.
.

••••••••••••Trailer•••••••••••
.
.
.
Bad weather
Story title

Bad weatherStory title

.
.
.
.
.

**M/n Point of view**

  –—After defeating DBK and they escape along with Princess Iron Fan and Red son

–—After defeating DBK and they escape along with Princess Iron Fan and Red son. No one knows where they are, but deep down they're everywhere around the city.

I was relief that everyone is save and shock when they saw their beloved city is been recked and destroyed, a lot of their things, their savings, and other people been involved with this mess when I return them to the city using my portal. I also explain to them, except one of them been left behind who started to live or witnessing our battles.

The city needs a lot of workers and the people to rebuild again. Luckily, no one is hurt and I was walking around along with a friends that I made who also help me and the people to rebuild, to clean and to fix all the damage. To have a safe and secured environment.

I was lucky to be parted at Pigsy jobs by making ma a cashier or a waiter, plus I needed money to buy food... Sadly... I'm missing a place to stay other than sleeping at the streets.

Hmmmm, why not stay with monkey king?

I'm sure he won't mind having more guest than the little monkeys. I was standing at the too of the building and took my ring and throw it in front of me. Showing the beautiful island itself. "To the Flower fruit mountain." I mumbled said. As I entered the portal and closed... A certain someone look at me smile and whoever is it. He or She walks away and vanish through the crowds of people. Maybe they will meet again in the future... Or Destiny I say.