TW ⚠️⚠️(abuse)

TW⚠️⚠️⚠️

I slowly started to wake up and looked at Thor asleep on the chair with my bag of chips on him.
I quietly got out of bed and tip toed my way to my  bathroom. I curled my hair, that's something I've never done it's different....
I burnt my wrist right where I had a cut from what Odin did. It was very painful but I tried to keep myself quiet so I wouldn't wake Thor.

After I finished I had about 3 burns on me. I was looking at the makeup that frigga had given me completely confused on how to use this.
So I put on a long dark green dress that went to my toes. I snuck out of the room and Loki was asleep by the door, my heart shattered.

I left the door cracked so it wouldn't wake the boys, and I went to sifs room. I knocked on her door, when she answered the look on her face was shock!

Sif: Yn? What Are you wearing?
Yn: could you help me with something?
Sif: yeah yeah you can tell me anything

I told sif about the makeup and she started to teach me how to put it on. I also told her about my situation. I may have cried a little, but sif changed the subject so it wouldn't mess up the makeup.

Yn: Thank you..
Sif hugged me
Sif: that's what I'm here for and hey! Don't worry, it will work out I promise.
She pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes
Sif: oh, Don't cry. It will get better
Yn: please don't tell Loki if Odin knew he would-

I stopped myself from what I was about to say.

Sif: Hurt you again? Right? He grabs your wrist and cuts them. Grabs your neck, arms and pulls your hair?

Yn: Did he? To...you?

Sif lifted her sleeve

Sif: for 6 years...I couldn't get away
Yn: You wouldn't tell Loki would you? Please don't I- please sif.
Sif: Don't worry about it. Now go your dance lessons start in an hour. Did you eat?
Yn: not hungry

Sif:EAT! And go dance like a little prissy girl, be a ballerina, and spin in your dress
Yn: I'm gonna puke

Sif laughs and as I leave and Odin was walking in the halls
Yn: sir
I nod my head as he walks by

Odin: change the dress
Yn: what's wrong with my dress sir?
Odin: it's green
Yn: I..like..green
Odin: it looks like Loki, where a pink or purple one.
Yn: sir  I don't have one.
Odin: well find one

I scoff and leave in disbelief
Loki was reading beside the door

Yn: crap,crap,crap,crap,crap,crap,crap,crap,crap,
Loki: YN!
I looks at him with mascara running down my face.
Loki: YN?

I mouth "I'm so so sorry" and walk into my room and Thor was just sitting there looking the ceiling. I lay next to him and look at the ceiling with him.

Yn: why are we looking at the ceiling?
Thor: I don't know I was bored
Yn: thank you

Thor: for being bored NO PROBLEM if it makes you happy I'm happy

I laughed

Yn: No for staying here with me
Thor: oh that- yeah that's uh thats thats thats no problem

I laughed and then I heard Loki knock
And he spoke with a shaky voice

Loki: look I-I-I-I- don't know what I did. But I'm sorry I'm so so sorry. Please don't shut me out please. I'm tired and I miss you, youre my only friend Yn please.

Thor looked at me and as I fiddled ring with the Loki had given me when we were younger.
Thor grabbed my hand and I refused to look at him. I know i would cry, im so sick of crying. That's all I do...

Loki: Yn? Please? Im sorry love..

It went quiet and I heard footsteps fade.
I looked at Thor, he said nothing he just hugged me. I needed a Hug