Part ;

It's been 4 months since Odin told me to stay away from Loki. It has been the most four painful months of my life. Well Thor made it a little better. Loki has no idea what's going on.

As i was picking out yet another dress for the day, Thor comes into the room and sits on the bed.

Yn: hello Thor I bought some chips they are in the little drawer beside the bed.

Thor: ah I'm not hungry thank you though

I slowly shut the closet door and looked at Thor.

Yn: you- you're not hungry?
Thor: Yn I have some news that might upset you?

Yn: okay..

Thor: it's about Loki well father seemed to have found a lady for him and a planet for loki and his future wife...
Yn: Oh!

I walked over to Thor

Yn: I'm sorry..
Thor: No I'm sorry you're forced to marry me a worthless slob.
Yn: THOR ODINSON! I am not ashamed I'm marrying you! I'm only sad because

Thor: you are In love with Loki

I kissed Thor on the lips

Yn: I'll be fine. We will have the best future and will have have kids and they will get to marry who they choose to marry..okay?

Thor smiled

Yn: now I'll get my dress on and we can go meet Lokis lady friend okay?

Thor waited outside as I was getting ready, I did not want to meet this woman.
I walked outside in a tight red dress that had long sleeves. I grabbed thors hand and went to find loki.

Thors Pov

We were walking down the halls and found loki in the garden giving Amanda (his lady) Yns favorite flower...A red rose. When Yn seen her she squeezed my hand. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and smiled

Yn: well let's go meet the lovely lady my love..

She said as she wiped her tears. Her mood changed fast as we walked up to Loki.

YNS POV
Me and Thor walked over to Loki. Loki looked happy. The way he looked at this girl is the way he used to look at me..

Thor: AH brother how great to see you!
Loki: hello Thor this is Amanda Amanda this is Thor and that is Yn.

I squeezed thors hand trying to hold back my emotions and I shook her hand. I stood closer to Thor and avoided Lokis eyes. Thor kept trying to leave but Loki wouldn't let us. Thor picked a rose and gave it to me. I smiled a bit.

Odin: YN!
Yn: yes?
Odin walked towards us in anger
Yn:Oh no..
Loki: oh no?
Thor: don't let go!
Loki: don't let go? I don't understand?

Yn: please don't let go Thor

My voice was shaking

Odin: YN! WHAT DID I TELL YOU! COME WITH ME NOW!
Yn: please sir it's not what it looks like I came with Thor.

He grabbed my wrist pulled me causing Thor to let go. Odin dragged me into a room. Thor and Loki followed.

Odin: YN I TOLD YOU!
Yn: Thor! Please get sif! GO!
Odin: sif? Is sif really going to help you!

Thor ran in with sif
And Loki stood there confused on what's going on.

Sif: Odin! Leave her alone! She did nothing!

Yn: I was with Thor I didn't break the agreement

Loki: agreement?

Sif: Yn this isn't an agreement! Abusing you isn't an agreement.

Loki looked directly in my eyes

Yn: SIF!
Loki: abuse?

Odin: YN YOU BROKE AN AGREEMENT I NOW BANSH YOU FROM ALL OF ASGARD

You see a bright light.. it goes black...you wake up falling from the sky