mold and moss

Both Leon and I climbed up the ladder.

"After you" -LEON

Y/N climbed up.

Ada had the same salty expression on her face.

Leon followed behind us as we started walking.

They were arguing about how Ada told Leon, that the virus only turned people into monsters. Not animals. We entered a very squishy elevator. 

Y/N was pressed up against Leon. That's how small it was. 

Y/N could almost feel his heartbeat speed up like he was nervous.

The elevator came to a hard stop. All three of us walk out cautiously. Ada began talking about a woman named 'Annette Birkin' supposedly, she is the cause of all this mess. Ada's objective is to claim the G-virus, but somehow, I have a weird suspicion that that's not her only objective.

We walked into a walkway, presenting a lady, leaning down observing a corpse.

"Identify yourself" Leon ordered, raising his gun.

And to that, Ada answered his question, "Annette Birkin" She wouldn't go down without a fight. After back and fourth banter between the two. Annette had lit the body on fire and ran, Taking a couple shots at Ada. 

"Leon!" - Y/N yelled as he leaped in front of Ada, taking a bullet to the shoulder. Annette had been out of our grasp once again.

Ada began undressing his top half an bandaging up his shoulder, which was bleeding out. Why did I feel so jealous..?

Ada took off her trench coat and had piled it on top of Leon as he sat up, dozing off. She had been wearing a red mini dress underneath the beige coat.

"Stay here with Leon, you'll only slow me down, exactly like how you slow him down."

I felt a wash of sorrow cover my face, am I really just a burden to him..?

"I want to help"

"You can't help me if you can't even help yourself, all you do is follow him like a stupid guard dog."

"That's not true"

"Whatever. Stay here, I'd rather you not get in my way."

I must have pulled a sour face, because she returned it.

I took a step back next to Leon.

"Go ahead. I'm not your stupid guard dog."

ˋˏ ༻𝒜𝒹𝒶'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱༺ ˎˊ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank God they're off my back. They're so irritating. I'd rather do this alone. I thought to myself as I climbed up the ladder.

'Yuck' Was the only word I could think of while I was walking through the roach invested vent. I repeated the same routine as before. Fry the fan outlets. 

There was a low growl coming from the other side of the fan.

I pulled out my pistol and had it at the ready. Shortly after the disgusting rotten infestation was folded on the floor. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and continued down my path. I came to a big open room. I could already sense the amount of walkers roaming down here. But I have to chase after Annette. I had come to a series of power cords to which I would have to decide which ones to figure out to get this stupid elevator working.