I - THE ANNOUNCEMENT

"Please welcome the new squad members!"[🍯🌻🐝]

[🍯🌻🐝]

THIRD PERSON POV
[PRANKING THE SQUAD W/ NEW MEMBERS]
Pipers Channel

   "SHALOM GUYS! Hope your days good but better watching this video and today we are surprising the squad with two new official members of the squad." Piper says to the camera. "Two new squad members?" Hunter says from behind the camera. "Yeah! Their names are Willow and Joyce." Piper says. "How are you going to surprise the squad, because Ellianna and Emily will be here like any minute." Hunter says. "What! Why didn't you tell me!" Piper says. "I thought you knew!" Hunter says.

[statics]

"So, if your wondering where are these new squad members, well if you open this door." Piper says, going over to her closet. She opened the door to reveal two girls, one who had brown hair and one with blonde hair. "Woah! Who are they?" Hunter asks as he looks at the two girls. "The new squad members! Willow and Joyce!" Piper says and hugs Willow and Joyce. "So, these girls will be apart of the squad with everyone else, but we always find a way to prank the squad." Piper says. "What do you mean?" Willow asks, acting oblivious. "Well, we're gonna prank the squad by saying that I'm remaking the whole squad, starting with Willow and Joyce." Piper says, making Joyce do jazz hands.

[Transition]

"Ok, so Emily and Elliana just texted saying that they should be here in a few minutes, Jentzen also said that him, Lev, and Jack are all coming over." Piper says. "It's all coming to plan." Hunter says, letting out a evil laugh. "What are we supposed to do?" Willow asks Piper. "You guys just sit and act natural." Piper says, hearing the doorbell ring. Piper goes to answer the door and Willow and Joyce sit on the couch, pretending to be on their phones. "Hey Piper!" Emily says, giving Piper a hug as she enters the room. "Oh, hi!" Emily says to the two girl on the couch. "Hi!" Willow says, standing up to give Emily a hug. "Oh, hello." Elliana says, giving Joyce a hug. As more people start coming in, more greetings are made. It leads to Willow, Joyce, and Piper on a separate couch away from the squad.

"Guys, I have some serious news to tell you guys." Piper says, making everyone look at her with a confused expression. "I've decided to make some changes in my life, one of them being the squad." Piper says, making Lev look at her weirdly. "And, I've decided to start the squad over." Piper says, putting her hair behind her ears. "What do you mean, your making a new squad?" Jenna asks. "Technically yes, but it's because... well I just feel like we need a change and change is good In certain situations." Piper says. Emily starts to tear up and Eliana looks pissed off. "So, your kicking all of us out of the squad?" Eliana asks. "Well, maybe just temporarily." Piper says, making Eliana roll her eyes. "So, who's gonna be in the new squad?" Lev asked.

"Well, your kinda looking at them." Piper says, pointing at Willow and Joyce. "Wait what?" Joyce asks. "Yeah, congratulations!" Piper says, hugging us from the sides. "I mean, I'm happy for you that your making these decisions, but do you really need to kick everyone out?" Emily asks, wiping off some of the tears from her eyes. "Well, I thought that we could use a little change, plus you guys have been very distant with me lately." Piper says. "What do you mean? We've included you in everything that we've done." Elliana says, getting a bit frustrated. "Yeah, Piper why are you doing this?" Jentzen says. "Well, that's just how I feel. You guys have your own preferences and I have mine, and right now I prefer to start over." Piper says.

"So you want us to leave?" Emily asks. "Guys... It's just a prank!" Piper says, Hunter coming out with a camera. "Oh my god, why?" Emily asks, wiping her tears. "I'm so sorry guys! It was all Pipers idea." Hunter says, making Piper give him a weird look. "But actually, these two girls are our official new squad members!" Piper says, making everyone look at Willow and Joyce with a smile. "Welcome to the squad!" Jenna says, giving the two girls a hug. "Welcome!" Emily says, greeting the girls. "I hope you enjoyed this video, and I hope you have a wonderful day! Bye!" Piper says and her outro starts to play.

 "I hope you enjoyed this video, and I hope you have a wonderful day! Bye!" Piper says and her outro starts to play

a/n - this chapter kindaaa sucked