II - THE START OF THE SHIPS

"Please welcome the new squad members!"[🍯🌻🐝]

[🍯🌻🐝]

THIRD PERSON POV
[ Last to leave the handcuffs wins 10,000$!]
Elliana's Channel

"HEY GUYS WELCOME BACK to my channel." Eliana says, bending her back. "Today we're doing a last to leave the handcuffs wins 10,000$!" Eliana says, yelling into the camera. "But, where's the rest of the squad?" Hunter asks Elliana. "I'm so glad you asked because their right behind you." Eliana says. Hunter turns around and sees the entire squad behind him on the vending machines. "H-how did you guys get up there?" Hunter asks the squad. "Magic." Willow says, her legs being crossed on the vending machine. Jentzen helped Willow get down as the rest of the squad went to stand next to Eliana. "So, we have a spinner to decide who's hand you will be holding for the next hours until their is only one couple standing!" Eliana says. "This is so nerve racking." Joyce says, Emily patting her shoulder.

"I will spin the wheel first and who ever I get, I have to get handcuffed to them." Eliana says, putting her hands on the wheel. Hunter counts down and Eliana spins. "And your partner is...Emily!" Hunter says, making Eliana look at Emily. "It's better then Jentzen." Emily says, making Jentzen give her a look. "Hey!" Jentzen says, using a offended tone. "Ok, how about we have one of the new squad members spin." Hunter says. "I will." Joyce says, walking up to the wheel. Joyce spins the wheel and waits for it to stop. "And I get...Jenna!" Joyce says, smiling. "Yay!" Jenna says, hugging Joyce. "So you either get Jentzen, Piper, or Lev." Hunter tells Willow. Willow nods before heading to the wheel.