[ Chapter I ]

[ === ]
" Hey, hey, I don't think I know much "
[ === ]

The night was cold. Really cold. Stars dotted the sky, though difficult to see from the streets because of light pollution. Thankfully, Wilbur wasn't on the street.

The perks of being a superhero, he guessed.

Wilbur had been trying to decide what he would get on his way home for dinner when he stoped dead in his tracks. Something felt off. So there he stood, on the top of a building, made of stone with a flat roof.

One of the many banks within this area of the city, he knew off hand from all the times he'd passed by or gone over it on patrol. He turned his head, looking around for something- anything.

Tonight was calm, Wilbur admits, no notable crime that he'd run into. Maybe a few bag swipes here and there, but even those common crimes were almost nowhere to be found tonight.

He'd hoped that maybe the crime rate entirely had gone down, only leaving the occasional petty thieves. Wilbur knew his wishful hoping was useless, though, because it'd take a miracle for something like that to happen overnight, or in a day.

Wilbur moves towards the edge of the roof, putting his hands behind his head as he continued inspecting rooftops and alleyways, eyes narrowed. Making his way left to right, his gaze finally locked on to something in an alley in front and towards the right of the bank entrance.

Someone.

Their eyes met, Wilbur blinking in surprise as he realized who he was staring at. Fluffy blonde hair poking out from underneath a white hood, the rest of the hoodie red and white that looked like a baseball t-shirt, paired with black cargo pants.

Wilbur crouched down on the ledge of the roof. He kinda wanted to wait to see what'll happen..

The raccoon hybrids ear twitched, and he held up his pointer finger in a sign for one. The blonde pulled back into the shadows afterwards, so Wilbur kept a close eye on the other side of the road and alleyways just in case.

Minutes passed, and nothing happened. No sight of the other. It made Wilbur nervous.

He was dangerous, and Wilbur let him go just like that?

He jumped when hearing what sounded like rusted metal against stone, swiftly turning to look at where the noise was coming from. Up popped a mop of blonde hair with raccoon ears, purple looking eyes underneath red protective glasses focused on his hands as he climbed up from what Wilbur was pretty sure was some shitty fire escape ladder.

What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck-

The other settled in a sitting position next to where he'd climbed up, legs crossed and hands rested in his lap.

"Hey there!"

Wilbur could've sworn he was about to have a heart attack if not already, the shorters words ringing around his head like he just said some evil plan that Wilbur couldn't stop.

The raccoon snickered. "What, have you never seen another person before, Discord?" He asked, teasing.

His ears pulled down, like a dog's would when they were mad. Wilbur could only imagine the sinister grin on his face, having heard plenty of sick stories from his brother.

[ " Over And Above, " • DSMP/MCYT ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें