questions for ryujin

3rd person pov

Detective: miss shin ryujin, you are here to answer questions about miss hwang yeji unexpected death.  Are you ready?

Ryujin: yes

Detective: what are you to miss hwang?

Ryujin: girlfriend

Detective: when did you start dating?

Ryujin: 2 years ago

Detective: what time did you sleep?

Ryujin: I think 1 am I was drunk

Detective: who is your roommate?

Ryujin: yeji

Detective: who do you think killed miss hwang and what were her last words to you and your group of friends?

Ryujin: I don't have anyone in mind yet, I didn't hear her last words I was drunk, but her last words to me was "baby promise we will always be Together? "

Detective: last time you saw her?

Ryujin: sleep over but if you are staying alone, it's Monday, I went to her house to hangout with her then we got out to buy ice cream.

Detective: in the cctvs of miss choi house it seems like the murder happen around 1 to 2 am.

Ryujin: what cctvs? Lia's house doesn't have cctvs, that's what her brother and she said.

Detective: about miss hwang and you being together, how did you meet?

Ryujin: I met her in school, she was under a tree, she was listening to fiction by beast, that's when I fell in love with her.

Detective: what is in her room? And what did she bring?

Ryujin: her room was filled with kpop she really loves kpop, on the shelf on top her table was kpop albums, she brought a charge, meds she gets headaches easily, swimming clothes, a bag of things she needs and money.

Detective: what was the day you kissed her?

Ryujin: why do you need to know?

Detective: if I told you, that yeji didn't love you how would you feel?

Ryujin: BULLSHIT!? HOW WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW THAT?! WHAT IS THAT STUPID FUCKING QUESTION?

Detective: alright, miss shin ryujin you are done for today and what i said wasn't true so please clam down.

Ryujin: alright thanks, please find who killed yeji.