unexpected love

Yuna pov

"Tell her! Tell her! " soojin said,"what if she doesn't like me back? " I asked.

"Of course not! You're beautiful, hot,better than your sister. " Sana said, I giggled softly.

"Tell chearyoung! Cmon!! We will have chearyuna" mina said, "babe ryeji is still the best;) " Sana said. Oh shoot, I forgot about yeji.

I looked at soyeon, she is one of the best singers in school, she knew about yeji and ryujin, she was busy on her phone. Probably finding new songs.

"FINE! If y'all shut up" I said, before going into the kitchen, to get water. I'm nervous.

Chearyoung pov

"Arghh chearyoung wake up! " ryujin shouted before pulling me out of the bed, I opened my eyes.

"AH! " I shouted before slapping ryujin, "oops I thought you were someone else. " I nervously said, I'm dead seriously.

"Just because you are going to confess to yuna today I won't hurt you. " ryujin said that surprise me.

"What? " I asked, before Lia came into my room, "your house is huge! Bigger then mine" Lia said, "how did you get into my house?! How did you past my you know what I'm not going ask" I said

"how we past your laser thing? Yeah we broke it" ryujin innocently said, "back to the confess thing, uh I didn't say I will confess today" I said.

"To bad we already told Sana, mina, soyeon, karina, winter, Giselle and ningning unnie do it for yeji please chear oh and we invited hyun, ni-ki, chaeyeon and chea-min, so no escape! " Lia shouted.

"Don't forget soobin is coming! " Lia said.

(A few hours past)

Great it's time! I hate you ryujin and Lia, I was about to say a word before I realized everyone is gone fuck!

"Chearyoung hey" some one said I turned to see Yuna, shit I'm blushing.

"Hey Yuna can I tell you something? " I said fuck this is awkward.

I finally confess to Yuna and she confess to me too we are together now! I forgot about the others and ran to yeji grave and told yeji everything.

"Yeji unnie me and Yuna are together, are you proud of us? This were unexpected love" I said before I kiss Yuna cheek