soniayaduvanshi

Hey guys !

Today we have soniayaduvanshi with us on board. Let's check out her interview :)

 Let's check out her interview :)

1.) What's your name and how long have you been using wattpad?

★ My name is Sonika and I am here since July 2021.

2.) How did you find this app?

 I remember one day I saw one of my dear friend using it. So I also end up installing it.

3.) Which is the first book you ever loved reading on wattpad? 

 Ji Huzoori and Her Insatiable Crave.

4.) Who's your all-time favorite book character?

 Shaurya from Ji Huzoori and Suhani from Tales of the Five.

5.) Name your five favourite books on wattpad.  

 I am enjoying/enjoyed reading:
a. JI HUZOORI by Sonali_nefelibata
b. TALES OF THE FIVE by _sxmriddhi_
c. HER INSATIABLE CRAVE by _writer_pari_
d. The Third String by thegirlnextdoor7781
e. Stood by you by Abhilasha012

6.) What genre do you love? Are there any genres you dislike? 

★ I am in love with romantic books. Though not the cheesy ones but simple heartwarming books have my heart.I can't tolerate mafia and billionaire bad boy books.

7.) Which author would you really love to meet? 

★ _sxmriddhi_ and _writer_pari_

8.) What book or series do you hope and pray will be adopted into a movie or TV series one day? 

 None as such. Let these two things be separate. Books have their own feel.

9.) What attracts you to a book? The cover? Blurb? Or Recommendation from others? 

★ I randomly choose books to read. Here on wattpad these above particular aspects of choosing a book can be illusionary I feel. Sometimes cover, blurb everything looks fancy and attractive but when you read it things go opposite.

10.) Why do you read?

★ To divert my mind from my sucking life.

11.) Which book do you plan on reading next?

★ Not sure but Ay Hairat e Ashiqui by Sonali_nefelibata maybe.

12.) Do you write? And if not would you like to write something one day?

★ No I don't write. But someday sure I'll try to write.

13.) Did you ever want to become a character of someone's book? If yes, whose book and which character?

★ I want to be Miru and Sam from Ji Huzoori. They both are realistically unique in their own ways. Give me any one of their characters and I'll be very happy to live their life.

14.)Have you found any good friends on Wattpad? If yes, tag them here and let them know that you're thinking of them.

★ Most of my friends here are authors only and I always text them so they already know that whenever I am online I am only thinking about them and their updates.

15.) Wanna ask or say something to your favorite author?

★ I love you all. Keep on writing for me and for your own joy. I am proud of you all.

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1