the_fictioneer

Hey guys !

Today we have the_fictioneer with us on board. Let's check out her interview :)

 Let's check out her interview :)

1.) What's your name and how long have you been using wattpad?

I am not comfortable telling my name, sorry. I have been using it since the end of 2020.

2.) How did you find this app?

I was searching for a book on my browser, there I came to know about this app.

3.) Which is the first book you ever loved reading on wattpad?

My first book was Grieving hearts, the book I was searching on the browser.

4.) Who's your all-time favorite book character?

Well, there is no particular my all time favourite character but I like to read a story with a strong FL as well as ML ( MLs are always shown as a strong character!)

5.) Name your five favourite books on wattpad.

This is a difficult question!!
There are many good books I have read. I forgot some names, they were really good to read. Well I am listing a few of them.
1. Soft pillows by  __Dolly
2. Grieving hearts by rickydonna7
3. The substitute bride by Jiya2506
4. Can't help falling in love by pina_colada_9876
5. His replaced bride by 37SpreadYourwings
6. Imperishable curse by kiruthijay

6.) What genre do you love? Are there any genres you dislike?

I love romance, thriller,suspense and rom-com.

7.) Which author would you really love to meet?

readwith_anvi
Phoenix_fighter
nardhanaram

8.) What book or series do you hope and pray will be adopted into a movie or TV series one day?

Well, there is one but the novel is for another app. The novel has everything Romance, suspense, action, comedy. A very well written book. I would love to watch it if it ever adapted into a TV series.

9.) What attracts you to a book? The cover? Blurb? Or Recommendation from others?

Blurb and recommendation from others.

10.) Why do you read?

I love reading and writing. It is the best hobby to do in my leisure time.

11.) Which book do you plan on reading next?

There is none for now (because right now I am stuck in my exams)

12.) Do you write? And if not would you like to write something one day?

Yes, I write. You can check my profile. One of my book is romance and another is also a romance but with mystery.

13.) Did you ever want to become a character of someone's book? If yes, whose book and which character?

No, I never thought of becoming one.

14.)Have you found any good friends on Wattpad? If yes, tag them here and let them know that you're thinking of them.

Yes. readwith_anvi, Phoenix_fighter, nardhanaram, taylorloki, raima_123, oerstance, star_dyst

15.) Wanna ask or say something to your favorite author?

Not to my favourite author but to all the authors. Thanks to all for giving us such beautiful stories. You all give your precious time from your busy lives to write a story for us and give regular updates. Kudos to all the writers. Best wishes.

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1