Chapter 3- My Dreams scare me to getting no sleep

A loud bang, that was what I heard before I could see. Then a sharp pain in my cheek. I fell to the ground, crying.

      "You are weak, Hunter." A voice said. Belos. I knew the voice. 

     "Sor-" I began to say, before I was cut of by another smack.

     "Do not speak, unless you are told to." He yelled, "Leave, now"

I nodded, then stood shaking and crying. I went through the painting passage, the one made for when Belos would hurt me and didn't want anyone to find out. As soon as I got to my room I fainted, and hit the ground. 

Then I woke up, breathing heavily. My ears were ringing, I checked the time. It read 3:56 am. There was no way I would go back to bed after that. 

I walked downstairs, still shaking and drenched in sweat from the nightmare. It wasn't just a nightmare, it was a memory. There are some perks to moving, I guess. 

I didn't go to bed the rest of the night, and when my alarm ring for school I got ready, like I had the day before. I walked there, nervous people would notice the eye bags, even though I put makeup on over it. 

Everything went normal, I went to my normal classes as well.

In illusions class, Edric and I were partnered up for something, I got to know Ed a bit better and he was actually quite funny, and really kind. Turns out he's lactose intolerant, too. I'm no a fan of dairy anyway. 

Edric was really attractive too, though Emira revealed that they both just wear charms that make them look like that. And Ed was into a lot of the same music artist and books as me- he's a h u g e nerd. 

Edric and Emira sat with us at lunch too, and Willow came to join us along with Gus (who I also have a few classes with) and the human, Luz. When did Luz go to this school?? I questioned, I leaned over to Juniper and said "I didn't know Luz went to this school??"

"Oh yeah, they've been here for a month or 2, her and Amity are dating, Luz uses any pronouns and Amity uses she/they, btw" Juniper replied. I hummed in response, Amity had dyed her hair to a lavender color, it looked nice.

After that my day went just like yesterday, then I went home and had dinner, and went to sleep, this time I had no dreams.

A/N: New chapter out, it's not very long, so sorry about that. I'm so happy I finally got around to another chapter, and I'll try to write more too! Thanks for all the nice comments and stuff, I enjoy reading them and I'm glad you like this story!

Word count: 469 words!