Authors Note.

This is my first time writing something from my imagination, might I warn you, I am more of a reader, but now since I came up with this um so called imagination thingy, I don't exactly know what I am called except, alien.

But cut the crap and let's get to the proper description.

King Kim Sejo, the seventh king of the Joseon Dynasty, has his one and only daughter Jennie Kim who he declared as the upcoming queen of Joseon Dynasty has disappeared and is no where to be found in every part of the South and North.

Park Chaeyoung, a highschool senior who will soon graduate for college, her life was good not that rich but certainly not average too. Getting herself into part time jobs just to become a college student was sure hard,

But, what will happen, if this certain tall woman, meets the so called lost princess of Joseon Dynasty?

Wherein Her Imperial Highness Jennie Kim travels from 1466 to the current year, 2022. From 15th century to 21st century.

A Chaennie FanFiction.

Note: (Please read)

All characters, events are completely fictional, I may have used the seventh ruler of Joseon Dynasty, but his name as 'Kim' is very much far from his real name (I just don't know what the fuck names I should put as a king so why not use my fucking historian brain right?)

This story could contain mature scenes so read on your own risk (I mean you talking to me, the one and only unholy)

This story contains a lot of swear words or unpleasant words.

This story may mention such things like: Abuse, drugs, rape etc. (May be fictional but there are some realistic things, the only thing that's fictional, is the time.)

I will prof read this, and when you see some grammatical errors or typos please tell me, my ass in English is shit sometimes though it is my birth language.

This story obviously is like a time travel shit but there ain't no machines, it just happens.

I update when I have something in my mind, and since I have I might be updating a lot

Enjoy reading bitches and loviees <33