So We Meet Again.....

Jungkook pov
I came in hurriedly to see if namjoon hyung was alright. He was sitting on the bed with bandages on his head. I was so worried about him.
As soon as we heard about his accident we all wanted to come, but the company wanted our safety first. They first sent three of us and the other three will come later.

Author pov
(Time skip to after namjoons story)
??:"It's ok dont stress yourself"
Jungkook looked towards the voice. He was shocked at first but then, he smirked. He hadn't seen who the doctor was. He was too much into namjoon at that time.
Then,
Manager:"Boys this is Dr.Y/n, she is the one incharge"
Everyone bowed to her. She bowed too.
As suga was talking to jungkook the only thing that came to his mind was,
Jungkook:"Dr.Y/n, we meet again"

Y/n pov
After talking to suga, I looked towards namjoon. Jimin had concern in his eyes. I smiled thinking that he cared for his hyungs. I saw beside him, there was him, JUNGKOOK.
He was looking at me, more like staring. I wanted to scream soo bad. Maybe he still remembers me. Oh my god what should I doo...
I was freaking our internally. I saw him coming towards me. I thought I'll apologize and leave.
But then Ms.Oh came in and said suddenly,
Ms.Oh:"Doctor Y/n, there's a gunshot patient on his way, I got a call from the paramedics."
I was shocked, I quickly ran out.

Jungkook pov
I didn't realize that Namjoon Hyung was admitted in Dr.Y/n's hospital.
She looked really nervous today, she wasn't so nervous that day. (He chuckled)
End of jungkook pov

Author pov
Jimin saw jungkook chuckle. He looked towards him. Jungkook was still looking at the door.
Jimin found it weird, he was laughing at a door.
He went and tapped his head.

Jungkook:"owwww"
Jimin:"Have you gone crazy, why are you looking at the door and laughing. Maybe even you need treatment."
Jungkook:"No no nothing, I just happen to remember something funny."
Jimin looked at him weirdly again
Jimin:"You're really gone crazy."

Jungkook came towards Namjoon and looked at him.
Namjoon:"Are you also going to scold me now."
Jungkook:"Don't worry hyung, I'm not gonna scold you."
Namjoon smiled sincerely and said
Namjoon:"Thanks"
Jungkook:"Oh but I should tell you, Jin Hyung is on the way, he'll scold you from all side."
Namjoons expression changed to a fearful one
He knew he was doomed.
Just then,
The ward door was open by a thud noise.
It was Jin, Jhope and Taehyung.
They all came in
Taehyung looked calm and jhope was worried.
But Jin he was really red.
It was not just because he is angry at Namjoon but he was more red because it was like he was about to cry.
Jin:"You little foool.........."