«Chapter 2: 'A night to remember'»

{Time Period: Friday}

3rd Person POV:
Everyone began to get ready, people in the village excited, the desserts and Decor arrived just on
-time, a few hours before the party, allowing the maids to get to work fast.
Prince Wilbur Was tuning his guitar.. King Philza was ordering what to be done and making sure everything was well.
And Prince Ranboo was in his room..
Laying on his bed, very few things on his mind.
But one of them,
Was the boy from the other day, the one who ran the flowerShop, the same boy who made him very happy with one. single. smile.

Ranboo was hoping to see them today, Tubbo and His mother.
That'd just make his day, he'd be happy to see true familiar faces outside of a formal/duty environment.
And so, he waited. He pondered for a bit.. then he changed into his Dress shirt with a Black and white vest, along with a Black and White Gold-Detailed mask.
He had a red tie on and waited.
Once the bell from downstairs rang, he lead himself to the Main Hall, where everything was perfect, the atmosphere was calming.. for now.. and the decorations were amazing.
Then finally..

It struck 5:00,
People flocked into the Hall, most dressed very Well and Proper.
He searched around, looking for someone.
He didn't find them, but he did run into Quackity. "Oh.. hello.!" He was wearing a decently dressed outfit, something a bar worker would wear, not too fancy.
"Hello Prince Ranboo, I'm-"
Ranboo laughed, already knowing who he was he spoke, "your Quackity, I'm aware.. your the guy my brother does NOT shut up about"
They both laughed before, Lo-And-Behold, Wilbur showed up.
"Hey Quackity.! Ranboo.! How's it, you two getting on well.?"
Ranboo smiled, happy to see his brother. "It's good, nice to finally speak to the famous Quackity you go on and on about. But uh.. I'll leave you two love-birds to Fly together rather than me tagging along. Eh.?"
And with that he left, back to his original mission.

It turned Half-Past Five.. no sign of Tubbo, Just a few Females looking to impress him.. He politely declined.
'Perhaps he didn't come.? What a shame..' he thought.
But then.. he saw something,
He saw a familiar face, Captain Puffy, with her Rainbow-Tipped Hair flowing, she wore a lovely red dress.
Ranboo headed over to see her. She waved "Hello Prince."
"Hello puffy, how's it going.? And uh, It's just Ranboo, Please.."
She nodded "Well.. Ranboo, it's been good. Poor tubbo spent so long looking for the flowers from your order, then we arranged them together."
Ranboo sighed, "If I may.. where is he.? Tubbo I mean."
Puffy slowly smiled, then pointed outside.
"He got overwhelmed by all the people and sounds, so he went to the garden. The king said it was fine so.. he just left a bit ago"

Ranboo was happy to hear he had actually came,
He waved to puffy and those by her, and headed towards the garden.
It was connected to a Forest so he could be in the wide-stretching Garden or the Deep Forest.
He looked around the garden, no sign of him.
He walked into the woods, and sooner-or-later he found tubbo.

He was just.. sitting on a hand-crafted swing, below him laid a Mask, Black and Yellow Designs covering its outer-layer, he walked over quietly before emerging from the trees.
"Hey tubbo.!"
Tubbo Jumped, realising it was ranboo, he relaxed a bit.
"Hey Boo.! What's up"
There was a silence, tubbo went a slight shade of pink, embarrassed, "sorry. Ranboo, how are you"
"You can call me that if you'd like"
Tubbo smiled up at ranboo, who then sat on the grass next to the swing. placing his crown Down beside him.

"Well then, Boo, How did you know I was in the woods.? I only told puffy- ohh.. puffy told you..?"
Ranboo nodded. "Yea"
It was silent for a while, Ranboo picked up his crown placing it on Tubbo's head.
"Boo.. what are you doing."
"Shh" Ranboo hushed, "hmm.. mhm.. yeah. I like it."
Tubbo looked so confused, "what.? You like what.?" Ranboo leaned closer to Tubbo.
"I just wanted to see if you'd look nice wearing my crown. I was right, it's cute."
Tubbo Noticed Ranboo flush a bit red as he moved away, "that was.. random sorry"

Tubbo laughed, and so did Ranboo.
Tubbo Hopped himself off the swing and lay down in the tall grass beside Ranboo, who laid down too.
The laid there, talking about normal stuff.
Tubbo was happy and.. so was Ranboo.
Tubbo began Telling Ranboo a story, He was so expressive and Happy whilst doing so.
'Your so cute when your this happy...' He muttered,
"Hm.? Did you say something..?"
Ranboo smiled "Nah, Keep on with your story bee."
Tubbo looked at him with a happy expression, "bee.. Hm.. I like that nickname".
"Good" said Ranboo as Tubbo carried on with his
story.

For the Next hour or so it was just the two of them, Ranboo listening to Tubbo talk.
The  Tubbo would Listen to Ranboo's boring stories, he found them interesting for some reason, it had gotten decently dark.
Ranboo didn't want to go back to the party, to the people or to his Family.
He just wanted to lay there in the grass of the forest with Tubbo by his side, Rambling away about the things they both enjoy.
Not as 'Prince Ranboo' or Any other type..
Just as a normal person, having fun with his.. 'friend'
and that's exactly what they did as the Sky darkened above them, and the music played from the distance.
It was calming.. and perfect.

(977 WORDS PEOPLE.! WOOO, Hope you liked this chapter.! :> Byee🏳️‍🌈)