Ch 2. How To Scare Your Parents To Death...Again

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually All Might returned, still looking pale. He did however listen as Izuku explained the situation, as well as who his birth parents were. To say the blonde Hero was shocked would be a severe understatement, they looked as if they just found out that a black-hole was going to hit Earth in less then a day.

Izuku kinda felt bad for them, not to mention that according to Nana, All Might was like a non-official son to her. That made All Might his older brother, or at least one of his older brothers. Kotaro was dead and according to All Might not a good person at all before their death, in fact he suspects All Might still held a grudge against his other brother.

"All Might?" Izuku spoke up hesitantly and the blonde Hero gave him a soft smile.

"Call my Toshi...it's short for my real name Toshinori, your my little brother after all." Toshinori said and Izuku smiled back.

"Um, Toshi-Onii...I want to know where I came from." Izuku confessed giving the Hero pleading look." It's impossible for me to have been born naturally, considering Mother hasn't had any biological kids other the Kotaro-Onii."

Toshinori paused at that, clearly thinking that over carefully.

"I do have a friend who can help, I don't know how much success we will have though." Toshinori admitted." You were created around fifteen years ago, maybe slightly longer. The trail might have faded in that time, if not completely disappeared."

Izuku nodded, he knew it was a long shot and that he might not be able to find out what his origin was. However it was important to him to at least try, he didn't care really. Regardless of whether he was born naturally or not, it didn't make him any less human. However it did explain why he didn't get a Quirk, since he was technically a second generation and that meant his chances of getting a Quirk was much lower.

"I just want to try, it doesn't really matter if they find anything." Izuku said with a smile, shooting his Dad and Mother a small smile." I know the most important thing is that my parents love me, even if they hadn't known I existed till now."

Toshinori smiled at that, looking proud and that made Izuku feel warm inside. He still couldn't believe All Might was his unofficial older brother, it almost felt like he was living in a fairy tale. This might have been the best thing to ever happen to him in a long time, he knew that was kind of a sad outlook of life...but it was more true then it should be.

He turned to his Dad, giving them a small smile and wishing they weren't dead. However despite being dead, they seemed almost happy...like they were content with being with the other One For All users and it was obvious they had become a family. He gave them all hopeful look, maybe he could make himself part of that family too.

"Toshi-Onii?" Izuku said turning back to Toshinori, the blonde man giving him a questioning look." Can I have more time alone with my Mama and Dads?"

"Of course, Izuku." Toshinori said with a gently smile." Just let me know when your ready to go home, alright?"

Izuku nodded, watching the blonde Hero walk away and leave him alone with the One For All users once more. He turned back towards them and decided to give them all family roles, they certainly deserved it.

"I hope I can become a good family member." Izuku declared with a wide grin." Love you, Dad...Father...Papa...Mama and you too Grandpa Hikage, Uncle Daigorou, and En-Itoko!"

Most of the users seemed to widen their eyes at the titles, making Izuku giggle slightly in amusement. He walked up to Katsumi hesitantly, before wrapping his arms around them in a tight hug. For a moment the man froze, but then they let out a sigh...hugging him back gently.