💮•🍡Sakura mochi🍡•💮

Your POV
It's finally Friday!You don't know how much I love Friday's,I hear the bell ring and it's time to pack things up-"hey (your name) what do you think your doing?" Asked the teacher

"Umm I'm packing my things miss,is there something wrong?"

"Yes there is,class is not over yet!"shouted the teacher.

"The bell just rang...."

"The bell dose not dismiss you,I do!"

"Well actually I don't care!"

"Young lady you better get ready for detention!"

"Yeah yeah whatever byeeee ✌️!"

~Time skip brought to you by Rengoku shaped donuts 🍩~

I got home and took my shoes off,I smelled (fav food)!!!!!I run to the kitchen and see a big bowel/plate/dish of (fav food)!!!!OMG did mom make this for me!?
"Welcome home sweetie!"

I turn my head to face my mom!I run towards her I've her a hug!
"Oh my,what's the hug for (your name)?"
"Did you make (fav dish)?!"

"Yes I did (your name)."

"Thanks mom!"
As I said that I run to the kitchen table and pick up the plate/bowel/dish of (fav food).I walk up the stairs and place the plate/bowel/dish of (fave food)on my computer desk.I walk over to the vending machine and place it on my computer desk.I still can't get over the fact that the machine is so cute!!!!I take one of the coins and twist the handle.

Click

Twist

Pop!

I see a little pink and green shaped ball role out it has a Sakura mochi design on the top of it,it must be......mitsuri!!!

Sakura-Chan here!im sorry I haven't updated yet;-; I promise that this story will be getting updated at a faster pace!again I'm very sorry! Watashi o yurushitekudasai!!!!!!