| Prologue |

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER IT'S BORING

When Bakugou Katsuki was in the U.A. highschool he was hot tempered and still is. And yet somehow a General ED student managed to catch his heart. (M/n) was her name,she swept Bakugou straight off of his feet in a full on battle. Ever since then they found themselves enjoying one another's presence and ended up dating. 

After eight years of dating and loving each other,Bakugou proposed to (M/n) at the local beach,which of course she said yes. Once Bakugou reached enough confidence in himself they bought a house together and had a child.

When his red fiery orbs first met soft red-(F/c) ones he felt his whole world melt,finding another new reason to live and something new to protect.

Her name was (Y/n) picked by Bakugou himself,finding that he adored the name with his life.

(Y/n) was like a mini Bakugou in most of the ways,getting the looks and attitude from her dad. Because of the influence of her father she began to catch onto his swearing and cursing words at a young age,so when she went to daycare she began to swear a kid out not really knowing the meaning and got called to the main office.

When Bakugou arrived he died of laughter which caused him to get scolded by his lovely wife,being smacked upside the head which was learned by Mitsuki. Of course the father would not give a care in the world if his kid started to swear,as he himself does. (M/n) just simply told (Y/n) to apologize to the kid she was being ‘rude’ to and waved it off as if it was nothing.

The young Bakugou discovered her quirk when she was play fighting with her dad around the age of three,now being the age of five. So she got her quirk pretty early for someone her age. She was playing with her dad when she felt a spark in her palm,along with the change of the wind. She accidently sent off a small explosion in Bakugou's face which caused it to leave a mark but was easily able to get wiped off.

Bakugou felt so proud when his daughter got a quirk,not only his but his wifes quirk too. His quirk is explosion which allows him to produce powerful explosions. He does this by sweating a nitroglycerin-like substance from his skin which he can then detonate at will. While his wife's quirk is wind manipulation which allows her to to control wind speeds along with the direction and pressure. 

At the ripe age of five,Bakugou started to train (Y/n) in his side time of his hero business. Behind the Number 2. hero was not an easy thing to do at all,villains targeted you left and right which made it hard for Bakugou to hang with his family.  So in preparation for that he began to train (Y/n) alongside as (M/n) taught her the basic aspects of her quirk.

Anyways besides that stuff,it leads off to the stories of Bakugou and (Y/n) adventuring around town and making use of the little things.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I know that this chapter is super short and boring but this was just a introduction to the main point of the story,more-so explaining things.

Each chapter is a diffrent story,so I'll be taking request soon or later.

Once I publish the second chapter you won't really have to read this.

Sorry this was boring ;w;

STATUS-UNEDITED