T w e n t y S i x

Tiffany finally took a deep breath as a young lady in a navy blue shirt and black dress pants came into the reception area where Tiffany was sitting on a couch and informed her about the meeting, Tiffany then proceed to the elevator all the time t...

Tiffany finally took a deep breath as a young lady in a navy blue shirt and black dress pants came into the reception area where Tiffany was sitting on a couch and informed her about the meeting, Tiffany then proceed to the elevator all the time the young lady remained silent so as Tiffany. She had heard the company BH company rules in an article and according to them, no staff member was allowed to talk with stranger

The young lady escort her to the meeting room and Tiffany finally entered the office and saw Mr. Kim sitting on the chair seemed busy on the phone.

"Tell Taehyung about her," Mr. Kim said he then put the receiver back and shifted his gaze to Tiffany.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Stephanie Kim" Tiffany introduced herself with a ninety-degree bow.

"So you're the girl whom Taehyung was talking about," Mr. Kim said, "Have seat" He gestured for her to sit and Tiffany kindly followed seeming puzzled about why Taehyung had suggested her.

"I saw your profile Ms. Shin had given to me and let me say you're not bad though" Mr. Kim gave her a compliment with a vague smile on his face.

Tiffany could hear a heartbeat echoing in her ears, As she was too nervous to say anything, therefore, she preferred to bow to him slightly with a sweet smile. The next few seconds remained silent until Taehyung arrived at the office and sat on the chair beside her.

Tiffany now deeply observed him as like Jimin Taehyung had changed a lot not just by his appearance but his nature was changed a lot he didn't seem the same noisy Taehyung whom he used to be.

Tiffany got up from the chair to bow to him but Taehyung chuckled at her, "We're school friends you don't need to be formal with me" He said flashing his boxy smile while ruffling his hair.

"You must be curious about why I called you" Taehyung now began to speak his face seemed more serene.

"Of course I am, I mean BH entertainment is such a big company you can call any big artist so I'm grateful that you considered me for such a big opportunity," Tiffany showed her gratitude.

" Our company always preferred talent over fame" Mr. Kim added.

Tiffany merely smiles in return.

"But in your case, we just don't call you for your making skills," Mr. Kim said.

Tiffany couldn't estimate the reason for what Mr. Kim was trying to say, however, her curiosity arrived at its peak when Taehyung began to speak.

"Jimin's dark past is not hidden from anyone, Everyone knows since a very young age he was getting abused by his father and I don't need to mention what happened later," Taehyung now began to speak " These things led him to become someone whom he never should be, As of now Jimin is facing anger issues, He often does things he shouldn't do but the problem is he can't take treatment"