Chapter 1

Angewomon

LadyDevimon and I finally returned to our ultimate forms. (y/n) started calling me Mama, and LadyDevimon momma. "MAMA!" (y/n) shouted, "(Y/N)!" I shouted as I flew towards him and was relieved to see he was fine, "Puppy." he said as he turned around holding a Labramon.

" he said as he turned around holding a Labramon

"I'm Labramon." Labramon said, "TALKING PUPPY?!" (y/n) said in shock, "Sweetie let him go, we don't know where he's been." I said, "But puppy." he pouted, "Labramon." Labramon pouted as they both tilted their heads, "That is not fair. You can keep him, BUT you have to feed, walk, and water him daily. Do I make myself clear young man?" I said, "Otay!" (y/n) said happily, "Angewomon, what's going on? I heard (y/n) scream." LadyDevimon asked, "Well (y/n) made a friend, and now we have a dog." I said, "He Labramon." (y/n) said, "I'm Labramon." Labramon said, "Ok." LadyDevimon said.

"Well, at least he's happy." I said as I watched (y/n) play with Labramon, "So you're really gonna let him keep it?" LadyDevimon said, "Yep. You didn't see how sad he got. Plus it could be good for him, responsibility and all that." I said, "Oh, but his crest is the crest of valor. Not responsibility." she said, "Oh shit." I said, "Well you basically gave him a pokemon so no real harm done." she said as Labramon tackled (y/n) trying to take his stick, "EXCALIBUR!" (y/n) cried, "You let him name the stick?!" I said, "He said it was given to him by a fairy he found in a lake! What was I supposed to crush his feelings by telling him it was just a puppet?!" LadyDevimon said, "You have a point." I said, "We are good parents...well, I am at least." she said.

(y/n) POV

"YOU WANNA GO BITCH!? I THINK IT'S TIME FOR A GOD DAMNED DIVORCE!" Mama shouted, "WHEN THE ACTUAL FUCK DID WE GET MARRIED?! YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S BEEN TOO FUCKING LONG SINCE I'VE KICKED THAT STICK FURTHER UP YOUR TIGHT LITTLE ASS!" Momma shouted angrily, "There's a disturbance in the stick!" I said as something exploded behind me. I drew Excalibur and admired the flawless blade in my hands.

"ON GUARD!" I said as the dust cleared, "Oh are you playing hero, little boy

"ON GUARD!" I said as the dust cleared, "Oh are you playing hero, little boy." a woman said as she emerged from the crater.

"I'm Labromon!" Labromon said, "I am (y/n)!" I said as we sprinted at the strange tall lady!

Angewomon POV

"AND FUCK YOU TOO!" I said as I attempted to drown LadyDevimon in a small puddle, suddenly (y/n) and the dog came crashing into me knocking me off LadyDevimon! "Fuck you whore!" she yelled, suddenly a sword flew into (y/n)'s hands, "EXCALIBUR!" (y/n) shouted as he sprinted off, "I think I owe you an apology for the stick." LadyDevimon said, "Kid I don't wanna hurt you, I just want to kill the she-demon." Kuzuhamon said as she pointed at LadyDevimon, "Oh hell no! If anyone's gonna kill that slut it's me!" I snapped, "Ange, focus on the crazy bitch who's about to hurt our son!" LadyDevimon said as we flew to grab the dog and (y/n) while attacking the enemy. But it was pointless! "We need M...!" I began to say, "MOMMYMON!" (y/n) yelled, "YES WE NEED MOMMYMON!" I agreed, 'If only I could digivolve further. Then LadyDevimon can take them and keep them safe.' I thought as we dodged Kuzuhamon's attacks, suddenly (y/n)'s digivice began to glow! "LADYDEVIMON! CATCH!" I shouted as I threw (y/n) to her.

(y/n) POV

"ANGEWOMON DIGIVOLVE TO..." Mama said as she began to glow and as the glowing faded her new form was revealed.

" Mama said as she began to glow and as the glowing faded her new form was revealed

"Ophanimon." Mama said, "You harmed my child. Imma kill you." she said as she twirled her javelin, "Eden's...Needle!" she said as thousands of needles of light rained down on Kuzuhamon! "That stung a little." Kuzuhamon said vexed, she flew at Mama and tried to hit her, but Mama moved to the side and knocked Kuzuhamon's feet out from under her as they landed. "You should try to be more elegant and graceful like me. Maybe then you won't fall on your ass so often." Mama said as she placed the tip of her javelin on Kuzuhamon's throat, "I will let you live this time, but should you ever lay hand on my son again, I will destroy you and ensure you will never return." she said coldly as she retracted her weapon and returned to her normal form.