Chapter 3

(y/n) POV

"(Y/N) YOU STAY CLOSE TO ME!" Mama shouted as she grabbed me and Matt, "WHY DO I GET STUCK WITH THE EXTRAS?!" Momma snapped as she carried the other kids, "I WANTED THE PRETTY ONE!" Mama snapped, "Everyone does." Matt said, "STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND OR I WILL..." Sora shouted, "Excalibur." I said as my sword appeared in my hands, "I'll shut up." she said as I escaped from Mama's arms and landed on Labromon, "ATTACK!" I shouted as we rushed towards Hera, "This used to be a stick...you're learning quickly." Hera said as she caught my blade and broke it, "Opsie, I broke it. What are you gonna do about it?" she said before she sent me and Labromon flying. I gripped what remained of my sword. 'I can feel the weight of the world on my shoulders if I fall here then Hera will kill Mama, Momma, and Matt! I refuse to let her hurt my mothers...or Matt's pretty hair!' I thought as I got up and readied my sword.

LadyDevimon POV

"What's he doing? Kari asked, "He's monologuing in his head. If he could articulate his words properly, he'd give us a dumb heroic speech. Watch, he's gonna get up all hero-like in three, two..." I said as I pointed at (y/n) as he got up and readied what remained of his sword. "Why are you letting this go on?! He's going to get hurt!" she said, "Because, little girl, this is a teaching moment. He needs to learn the difference between valor, and being a hero. Heroes die young and accomplish little, but being brave despite the odds knowing how truly powerless you are, is true bravery. That's not what he's doing, this is just bravado." I said, "Why do you think Angie's letting this happen?" I said, "Because she has a crush on Matt?" she said, "No, it's because she needs him to learn this lesson too, and the only way he's gonna learn it is if he fucks around and finds out." I said, "Ok, but he can alter data..." Izzy said, "He can do what now?" I said, "That sword was a stick, but he changed its core data to make it into a sword. In theory, he can do this infinitely, it's fascinating really." he said, "I've made a grievous error and my son's gonna get himself killed!" I said as I dropped the humans and flew in to save (y/n). I was about to reach him when a blast of dark energy that knocked him into a tree. I felt something deep inside me snap, "MY BABY BOY!" I screamed as I attacked with my Darkness Wave spraying poison at Hera, "Cute, but are you willing to kill the boy too? Cause if you wanna kill me, well..." she said as she held (y/n) by the throat, "I'M GONNA EVISERATE YOU!" I screamed, "LADYDEVIMON WARP DIGIVOLVE TO..." I screamed as (y/n)'s digivice glowed allowing me to transform, "Mervamon." I said coldly.

(y/n) POV

I opened my eyes when I heard Momma screaming and watched her digivolve.

"Mervamon." she said as she appeared before us and attacked, "OH SHIT!" Hera said as she teleported away, "Are you alright sweetie?" Momma asked I nodded as she stabbed her blade into the ground "Keep hold of this alright?" she said as she handed me my digivice, "Ok." I said as she put me on the flat of her sword, "ANGEL BITCH! Catch." she said as she threw me at Mama before rushing into battle. "WE'VE GOT YOU KID!" Sora said as she caught me while riding her Bridramon. "So uh why did LadyDevimon call you her baby boy?" she asked, "Stop talking." I said as I watched Momma fight. I gripped my digivice and in the corner of my eye, I saw my crest had changed.

 I gripped my digivice and in the corner of my eye, I saw my crest had changed

"Accurate." I said as I jumped down to Mama. "Look." I said as I showed her my second crest, "What does this mean?" Mama asked, "Don't know." I said, "But this fits you far better than valor." she said as Pattamon flew past us, "My salvation is murder." he said as he digivolved.

" he said as he digivolved

"He's like you." I said, "But far less beautiful." Mama said.

A/N: So it's come to my attention that very few know what this story's based on and that's a shame so...

here you go! Be aware that it is two and a half hours long if you are gonna watch it, but I highly recommend giving it a watch.