Chapter 1: Prolouge.

Begin A̴̩̮̦̣̩͈͆̒̀̇͊̕͝ͅŘ̷̡̢̰͓̰̦̳̮̞͓̘̭̯̙͕͙̆̅̑̈́̈̎̕̚G̶̛̥̞͕̜̿͂̃͂̈͒́̽̀̌̉̉͆͗͒͝͝

--------------------------------------------------------

Death...

That is the last thing Y/n L/n saw.

How he saw it? Electricity...

He was pushed into an electrical wire after getting water dumped on him.

He doesn't remember why or how it happened just that, he was dead.

Y/n falls down and lands on a black floor.

Y/n: What... Where... Where am I...

Y/n looks around and sees a person wearing a black cloak with green stripes and a blank mask. 

???: Hello there.

Y/n: What...

???: Welcome to the abyss, where people who died before they were supposed to.

Y/n: Who... what...

???: My name isn't important. I will be sending you to a place where you can live peacefully. You get 2 wishes before going. I must warn you that there are enemies in the world. Enemies that are more powerful than you right now. So choose your wishes wisely.

Y/n: I... I wish for the powers of light and darkness.

???: Ok.

Y/n: What?

???: Even if you asked for one I would have given you the other. That is how much help you need.

Y/n: If I need help then provide me with people who will help me.

???: Ok. Well have fun.

A portal opens up and Origin and Uynm fall out of it.

Origin: I'm free? I'M FREE! Let's go!

Uynm: Where am I?

???: Hello! You two are here because Y/n will need help in the new world. You both get a wish.

Origin: I want to have all of morpho knight's powers.

Uynm: I want to be a SSJ.

???: Ok done and done. You will have to train your powers in the new world.

Origin: It's a good thing I have past experience...

Uynm: Wait. Origin? Didn't you get eaten by a butterfly?

Origin: Don't ask.

Y/n: Do I want to know?

???: Nope.

A portal opens beneath the 3.

???: Have fun.... This is the next step for "him"... Good luck past me... be glad I saved you from a timeloop.

End

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story things:

Uynm: Uynm7263

Inspiration for plot and character: MEMEmasterr420 and Creeper_Corporation

Thanks for the help / Inspiration.