Chapter 1

3rd POV

A little over two years ago, Aizawa had given birth to two beautiful males. Izuku and Hitoshi. Though, on this particular day, Hitoshi was wearing thick gloves and rubbing his twins' back in comfort. Aizawa had just gotten home and looked to the two males, his boyfriend being home as well but more than likely asleep. Shota rushed over to them and crouched in front of them.

"Izu...what's wrong, sweetie?" Aizawa asked. "He's upset because when he woke up and tried to wake me by jumping on top of me, he accidently burned me. We don't know what's wrong with him and we didn't want to wake up dad....papa, what's wrong with Zuzu? If you touch his back, it'll burn you...that's why I'm wearing thick gloves. The only parts that aren't hot are his neck/chest area and his hands...." Hitoshi explained, worry in his voice.

Aizawa listened and sat next to them, cooing Izuku who calmed down unknowingly. "It's alright Izu....Hitoshi isn't upset with you. I think you developed your quirk super early though." Aizawa said as Izuku sniffled. "I-I'm j-just like h-him...." Izuku said as Hitoshi and Aizawa looked at him. "I-I don't want to be like him!" Izuku whimpered. Shota held Izuku closer and kissed his sons head. "Izuku Aizawa. You are NOT and NEVER WILL BE like him. You are my son, and same with Hitoshi. You two will NEVER be like him. Sure, you have a similar quirk to him but that doesn't make me love you any less. Plus, your biological dad used his quirk for hurting others while you can use it to help others. Don't compare yourself to him. Nothing will change my love for you and Hitoshi and that's a promise." Aizawa said as Izuku nodded.

"Yea! I'm sure dad would tell you the same thing baby bro! That's if he was awake. Dad's been asleep all day though." Hitoshi said as Aizawa looked at the purple haired male. "He's been what all day?" He asked. "A-Asleep?" Hitoshi repeated as Aizawa stood up while holding Izuku. Hitoshi giggled at Izuku's confused face and followed his papa upstairs. "HIZASHI!" Shota growled, the blonde waking up. "Sho! What happened?" He asked then noticed Izuku's puffy eyes. "Izu!" He said. "I-I'm okay d-dad..." Izuku said. Shota rubbed Izuku's back comfortingly while glaring at Hizashi who gulped. "Mind explaining why the HELL you slept ALL DAY?!" Shota growled and Hitoshi covered his ears and Shota put Izuku's head on his chest.

"I stayed u-up a-all night...w-whoops.." Hizashi chuckled nervously. "We're going to have a long talk." Shota said before he looked at his sons. "How about you two spend time with Uncle Hisashi?" Shota smiled. "Sure! I'd like to see Tenko again!" Shinso said. "S-Sure..." Izuku said. "Alright, Let me just contact him." Shota said and set Izuku down next to his brother, who hugged him. A few minutes passed before a portal opened and Hisashi ran over to his nephews. "Uncle!" Hitoshi said and went over to his uncle while Izuku stayed near Aizawa.

"Hitoshi!" Hisashi said and hugged him for a bit before he realized that the other bean wasn't with him. "Huh, weird. Zuku not with you right now?" Hisashi asked. "He's with papa." Hitoshi said. "Izu~ Come give Uncle a hug!" Hisashi said. Izuku quickly went over to his uncle and hugged him tightly. His uncle hugged back but looked at Aizawa. "What's wrong little brother?" He asked. "Izuku's quirk developed and he smack talked about himself and compared himself to his biological father." Aizawa said as Izuku hugged his uncle more.

"Oh Izu, don't compare yourself to that bastard. I can't wait to kill him though." Hisashi said, Shota knowing that his brother meant every word. Soon Hisashi, Hitoshi, and Izuku went back to the base where Izuku stayed away from everyone. The one who approached him was Kurogiri, sitting next to Izuku. "Zuku? Are you alright? You've been here in this corner for a long while now." He said.

"I don't deserve the family I have mama...." Izuku said as he teared up and catching the misty mans attention. "What do you mean Izu?" He asked. "Well....what was my birth fathers quirk?" Izuku asked. "He could create Lava at will..." Giri replied. Izuku let a tear slip from his eye. "I have a similar quirk....I hurt Hitoshi...." Izuku sniffled as Kurogiri hugged him, not being affected by the boys quirk.

"Izu, if you're trying to say what I think you are, get that thought out of your head." Kurogiri said. "But it's true! I may have never met him but when he found out that papa was pregnant with me and Hitoshi, he said that one of us will turn out into a monster!" Izuku said as his cousin, uncle, brother, and Kurogiri widened their eyes. Hitoshi and Tenko ran over to him and hugged him tightly. "Izu....it's alright. You can cry...." Hitoshi said as Izuku finally broke down and cried.

After about an hour of cooing and saying sweet nothings to him, he passed out and Tenko gently picked his cousin up, going over to the bar area with the other three. He and Hitoshi sat down while Kurogiri went behind the counter. "I didn't realize that it was this bad..." Hitoshi said. "No matter what we say now, he can never forgive himself. He accidently burned me while trying to wake me up. I told him that it wasn't his fault though." Hitoshi said.

"Poor Izu...he must really not like his quirk...." Hisashi said as he got a notification from his brother saying that he was coming over. "Hey love, can you open a portal to my brothers place so that he can come through?" Hisashi asked as Kurogiri nodded. If you're wondering why he called Kurogiri 'love', it's because Hisashi divorced his ex-wife. She was abusing his son.

Anyway, Kurogiri opened the portal as Aizawa and Hizashi came through. Hisashi looked at Hizashi and snickered. "Damn, didn't think that he would punch you. What did you do?" He asked. "He slept all day." Aizawa said. "I said I was sorryyyyyy." Hizashi drawled as Tenko shushed them, causing the two males to look over. "What happened to my son, big brother?" Aizawa asked. "All I heard was him calling himself a monster." Aizawa and Hizashi widened their eyes and looked at Izuku who was asleep. "He also can't forgive himself for hurting Hitoshi." Tenko said.

"Izu...." Aizawa said. "So wait, they haven't eaten at all?" Kurogiri asked. "No, we ordered food. So, we ate. We had to steal dads credit card though..." Hitoshi said. Kurogiri chuckled as some others did as well while Hizashi just looked offended.

About 3 hours later, Izuku woke up in his bed, yawning and sitting up. He climbed out of the bed and headed to the door, listening to the conversation. "Hito, I promise that he's fine. He just exhausted himself." Aizawa said. Izuku heard footsteps and backed away from the door. Hizashi opened the door and Izuku ran up to him, hugging his leg as the blonde chuckled. "You alright now, little listener?" He asked as Izuku nodded. "Good! Now, lets go to papa and Hito!" Hizashi said as Izuku nodded and was picked up by the blonde.

Hizashi walked off with Izuku holding onto him. As they walked downstairs, Hitoshi was still worrying about his brother and so was Aizawa. I mean, this is his SON. Who wouldn't be worried about there son? Izuku looked at them and giggled, catching Aizawa's and Hitoshi's attention. "Izu!" They both said and rushed up to him. "I'm fine papa and Hito!" Izuku said with a smile.

Around 3 years later, Hitoshi got his quirk. His said quirk being brainwash. Though, Izuku discovered that he had the erasure quirk by accident, using it on his dad. Both parents were proud of the boys. As they were celebrating the manifestation of the boys' quirks, all the nights went out. When the lights came back on, Izuku was gone.

The search for Izuku was now the only thing on the families mind, even Hitoshi's. Hitoshi no longer cared about the manifestation of his quirk. He rather look for his twin than celebrate his quirk manifesting. All the pros were on the lookout for Izuku. No one could see anything though. They've informed the police force as well. Though, no one had any luck.