THE BEHIND

Every book has a back cover, this appreciation below, I imagine to be on the back cover of this book, I'm also going to drop the synopsis of the book here and I'll write a little about myself as well, to make the back cover, look like an actual back cover for real.

APPRECIATION
Hey guys, I just wanted to thank very one who took their time to actually read this book for real, all those who voted and also commented. Your love and support meant a great deal to me and is a huge motivation as well.

I was already done with this book, but I decided to show some love, by thanking all my loyal readers, a big shout out for @Saphire_Skyes, you came into my life for reason, at a this season, thanks for all the support, it means alot.

I want to thank my family as well for all the support they have given me in their own ways, thanks fam.

I also want to thank God, because he put this gift inside of me and I'm not sure i would have been able to come up with such brilliance without himself.

SYNOPSIS
( They say, 'Karma is a bitch', you can't hide from it, you can't run from it. You only get to sit back and wait for it to catch up with you. Well, some of us aren't even privileged to sit back and wait, because my sins of the past reflects every moment of my present, my life is merely a consequence of my wrongs. Redemption I seek, but there is still a price I ought to pay. The question is, will I ever be free of my past.)

It all started at an early age, a young girl Paige was forced to kill her father, inorder to save her mother. Her mother's love for her child compelled her to take the blame. Her mother was arrested instead of her. Paige and her elder brother were now alone, they were sent to foster care, but ran and then found themselves in the company of drug dealers and thiefs. Amongst other children, they had to work for the gang leaders inorder to survive. After being abandoned by her brother, Paige was forced to work twice as hard. She later grew and set herself and the others free from the gang leaders and her friends, Nick, Simon and Sammy decided to stick with her. They started their own business, as they expanded their span of robbing. She also developed her plan to get her mum out jail, with the help of a scandal with a guy called Nelson, she was able to secure this plan. Breaking her mum out of jail was the easy part, but her mum never made it home, she was abducted by an unknown person, who was later identified to be a powerful and influencial man, who learnt of their skills and required that they use their skills to rob a family heirloom back for him, in exchange for Paige's mother. Paige didn't have a problem with robbing, but with where she was meant to rob, the Central bank of Nigeria. The team studied the bank and the vault, and with the help of a few others, they were able to rob the bank, but tragedy stroke them, when Sammy died during the heist. They mourned and Paige wished for nothing more than revenge, to make the powerful man pay for what he had caused. Indeed she rescued her mum, who now believed she loved the powerful man, because of how much time she spent with him. Paige was now even more determined to make him pay, because he didn't just want the ring but also her mother. Her mum was furious when she found out that Paige sent her lover to jail and dug out Paige's worse fear, a secret Paige has always concealed, was now discovered by her friends, they now knew that she killed father and were all furious about it. Nelson refused to forgive Paige but Simon and Nick did eventually. Fate made Jack cross path with his sister again, at first she was mad at him but later realized that the only reason Jack left was to, become a lawyer and get his mum out of jail, she now realized that they both had the same agendas but different strategies. Paige reunited her family once more, though Jack remained in Nigeria, as she and her mother flew abroad to find safer pasture, though in separate lands.
Months later Paige is confronted by who she thought of as the enemy, the son of the enemy. He reveals something mind blowing, even Paige didn't see this one coming and now she was forced to make a choice.