Chapter 1

TAMIKO'S POV

I loved being with the Strawhat crew, it was fun and it was nice to have people I care about in my life.

I usually did well with accepting new members fairly quickly but even after weeks I couldn't just accept Robin being with us, she tried to kill us not too long ago, even after spending some time with her on Sky island I still couldn't accept her.

Robin didn't even get invited to the crew she just invited herself in, although it didn't take long for people to accept her and enjoy her company.

Unlike the other members I've got nothing she could bribe my affection with.

I just saw her as the woman who unfortunately whooped my ass a couple of months ago, Robin bet me in a fight and she bet me good, it was something I would rather not admit to.

In fact I didn't really like her at all, I avoided her as much as I could.

Sometimes she attempted to talk to me but she usually just sat and read, in fact she tried offering me some books to read but failed as I already owned them, I happened to be quite a big reader myself, I guess we had that in common.

I was more into drawing than reading though which was why I found a more quieter area on the ship to draw, I didn't know what to draw; I had many drawings of the Ocean and the Sky so instead of actually drawing I just sat here trying to think of something to draw.

I let out a groan, maybe I could ask for some help for ideas, it was a bit hard though when Luffy would probably suggest Meat, Sanji would either suggest himself because a woman is drawing it or suggest a woman to draw although I wouldn't exactly be against that it's something new, Zoro would shrug and walk off, Nami would probably want something to do with Money, who knows with Robin, Usopp and Chopper, let's just ask Sanji.

"Hey Sanji, come here"
I suggested.

Sanji arrived abnormally quickly with a grin on his face and I could swear heart eyes was on his face.

"I need your help"
I stated.

"Anything for you Tamiko Chan"
Sanji stated.

"Great so I need help with drawing, I don't know what to draw, I've ran out of ideas but I need it to be in sight so it can be more accurate"
I explained.

Sanji looked like he had an idea.

"Robin Chan, Nami swannnnn"
Sanji called.

"No no don't call Robin"
I whispered.

Too late.

I held back a grimace as Robin approached us, I wasn't childish enough to send her away so I guess I would just draw her and get it over with.

Sanji left as Nami called him over leaving me with Robin.

"Uh I let Sanji pick what I should draw and well I guess he picked you unless you have any other ideas"
I rambled.

Please have other ideas.

"How should I pose?"
Robin questioned.

I got up and put her in a position, it was very strange doing this with Robin.

"There uh that's good"
I mumbled.

I drew Robin and it took a while but I eventually finished, we didn't really talk, at least Robin could keep in a position.

"Ok I'm done"
I stated.