The Two Finally Meet

Another night has passed. I waited for the morning in my bed. i just need to leave this place, I feel like my sister and family will be able to save me. I'm convinced I'm going to die here if not. I'm done. i need to leave this room. I'm going to take a stroll. That concludes the discussion. I get out of bed and put on a hoodie, jeans, and a pair of shoes.

I left the dorm complex and entered the garden. It's quiet tonight, I felt so good. From the sweltering room I hadn't left, the fresh air felt fantastic. I walked for about an hour and a half. When I went to return to my room, I discovered someone resting against the corridor that led to my room. I didn't give it much thought. Another student, most likely. I moved by him since I didn't want to deal with him. He remained still. I felt odd, but I continued walking.

Then I heard something strange. As if there were millions of whispers. I came to a halt. I couldn't move a single muscle in my body. I couldn't move even if I wanted to. I took a minute to gain back control of myself and the ability to look back. when I did I looked back to the boy to see if he had heard it as well. just to make sure I wasn't crazy. but He was no longer resting against the wall. He was just standing there a few steps away from me. this time I took the time to get a better look at him.

His composition had a grunge-like quality to it. Wearing an all-black attire consisting of an old worn-down trench coat, a grey jumper, an undershirt, black scuffed-up trousers, Sneakers, and a beanie. His skin was tinted grey it seemed, and his hair was pitch black. I felt like I was frozen in place. I could have dismissed everything else if it weren't for his eyes. They were yellow. not in a normal way though, not just the iris. they were fully hypnotic lemony yellow. no white sclera or black pupil. Just yellow and glowing. 

"You're alone here, aren't you?" he asked, his gaze fixed on me. I might be studying how to deal with fear and such, but I wasn't going to stay here with THIS. fuck facing my fears. I bolted and dashed back to my dorm in the opposite direction. As soon as I arrived at my dormitory. I shut the door behind me and locked it. I wasn't in the mood to wave farewell to life and say hello to death.

I backed up against the wall. I kept my ears open for footsteps. I was met with silence. I concluded I had to be seeing shit. I decided it be best to go to bed after about an hour.