Chapter 11 - Trapped

Peter Parker woke up with a pounding headache, and groaned, this was the second time within a year he's been kidnapped. He looked around, he was laying in a prison cell, no literally it wasn't anything fancy like the cells that Harry had had at Oscorp, it was just a prison cell - dirty, grimy, cold, and dark. There were lights on in the hallway that flickered at dark yellow light, barely allowing Peter to see more than a couple feet in front of him. He stood up from the hard concrete floor and walked over the front of the cell, sticking his face out as far as he possibly could through the metal bars locking him in the room.

"Hello?" Peter asked, trying to see what was around him, "Anyone else in here? Tony? Clint? Kelsey?"

Peter heard someone else moving in the cell next to him, "Who's there?"

"Shut up would you my head is pounding."

"Clint! Oh thank god! Is anyone else here?" Peter asked.

"I don't know man I just woke up-" Clint trailed off.

"Clint? What is it? What's wrong?"

"I can't see. Peter, I can't see!" Clint said, his voice getting louder.

"Calm down, it'll be ok, it's probably just the drugs!" Peter said, trying to reason with the Agent.

"No, no, no, no, no Peter this is bad. I can't see. I literally can't see. I'm blind, I'm deaf and I'm blind. I can't be- this isn't happening. Where's Nat and the others?"

"I- I- I don't know." Peter stammered.

"I can't see Peter, they took away my sight." Clint whispered.

A new voice spoke up, coming from farther down the hall, "It'll go away. It always does."

It was Kesley, Peter assumed the she was on the other side of Clint, "What do you mean?"

"I mean they use it as a scare tactic. They've done it to me before, actually they've done everything to me before. I've been deaf, blind, paralyzed, all to see if I could handle being trapped inside my own head with the voices and not go insane."

"How do you know this is the same thing?" Clint asked, worry still lining his voice.

"It's not completely gone is it? Your vision I mean. You can still see outlines, and it's all like a dull grey more than a complete darkness right?" Kelsey asked.

"Yeah."

"Well then it'll come back. Give it a few hours." Kelsey responded, sighing, "I never thought I'd be back here."

"Where is here exactly?" Peter spoke up from his cell, he sat down in front of the barred door since that was the closest he could get to the light outside his cell.

"We're in H.I.D.E. The prison to be exact. Where we would go if we were cooperating or if they just felt like playing with us."

"Do you know where everyone else is?" Clint spoke up, sounding less nervous than he did before.

"Probably in this hall, if they are they should be waking up any minute now. Thor and Bruce are probably upstairs in their more advanced holding cells."

"Why don't you sound worried Kelsey? Our teammates and friends could be anywhere? They could be dead for all we know?" Peter exclaimed.

Kelsey chuckled softly, "Peter, we're already dead."

**********

Kelsey leaned her head against the back of the cell wall, she looked around and sighed. She pulled her legs in close to her chest and hugged them tight. She thought she had escaped this place, she thought that just maybe she had been safe when the Avengers had found them, that maybe she and Artie could finally live a normal life.

She had no idea where Artie was, hopefully upstairs in the ward where they keep everyone else. She heard the door open from the end of the hall. "What was that?" Clint asked, his sight still gone from him.

Kelsey looked up and saw her standing in front of her cell. Two guards stood on each side of her. "What like I can actually hurt you from in here?"

The woman smiled, "I'm not going to underestimate you this time Kelsy. You aren't getting away from me." "Who is it?" Clint asked, his voice rising.

"It's the woman who brought us all here. Ms. Rebecca Gale."

Rebecca Gale smiled, "Take her upstairs."

The cell door unlocked, and the guards stepped in but were stopped by a sudden force. "My my you have grown stronger."

"What's going on?" Peter yelled, frustrated that he couldn't see anything.

"I know I can't control you Rebecca, but I can control them. So, if you want me to come with you you'll have to do better than this."

Rebecca Gale smiled, "Do you know where your other friends are? They are waiting for you. Currently they are sitting in a completely dark room, where they're worst fears are coming to life, and soon it will kill them unless you come with me."

Kelsey hesitated, she had been in that simulator before, she had been scarred for months afterward, unable to sleep for days. The whitecoats had to drug her to get her to sleep.

"Then why are Peter and Clint here? How can I believe you? How do I know that they didn't escape and are currently safe from you?" Kelsey asked, tightening her control of the minds of the four guards.

Rebecca Gale took out a gun from her waistband and held it up through the bars in Clint's cell. "If you don't believe me, fine, whatever, but if you don't release my guards right now these two will die for certain."

"You're going to kill us anyways." Peter responded, "Kelsey don't go with her."

Kelsey stood up, she released the guards from her control, "Fine, I'll go with you. Just don't hurt my friends. I want to see them too. I want to see them safe. Also, give Clint his vision back."

The woman nodded as the now free guards grabbed Kelsey by the arms and lead her out the cell. Kelsey watched as the woman opened Clint's cell and injected a serum into his neck. She turned around and locked his door before leading the way out of the prison hall.

"Kelsey! You can't go with her! She'll kill you!" Peter exclaimed standing up, pressing himself against the cell doors.

"It's alright Peter. I'll be ok. I've been doing this for nineteen years." And with that the guards, the woman, and Kelsey disappeared from the hallway.

"Well at least I can see now." Clint muttered standing up, "Now let's get out of here. That woman is crazy to think she can keep the Avengers under one roof at the same time without anything blowing up."

Peter glanced over at the wall that was between him and his teammate as if he could see him.

"You didn't think we wouldn't have a plan did you?" Clint asked, as if he saw the look Peter had given him.

***Alright alright, I know I haven't updated in forever and really my only excuse is that I was being lazy so IM SORREH!!!! But thank you so much for being patient and continuing to read my story!!! I'll be trying to wrap this one up soon so hopefully I'll get the next chapter up soon!!!! Please comment and vote!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AGAIN I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! :):) And sorry for the long wait!!!