. • * 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 * • .

"

"

He thinks he loves me i think he's trolling."

POV : Y/n l/n

POV : Y/n l/n

I started to walk away until i got a call i stopped were I answered.

"Hey y/n can you come to ***" Yamagishi asked "Ofc !" i replied. I began to pull out my headphones listening to Dont tell em by jeremih.

(Just pretend that song was out!⚠︎)

I put the volume up all the way. And began walking with my head down and eyes closed i knew were i was walking i was just unaware of who was infront of me or behind me.

*BUMP*

i stopped walking and looked up at the person it was Mikey with draken.

I put my head down so they wouldn't see me but they git a glace of me.

I didn't say anything I just walked past them. My eyes started to tear up from knowing what would happen to them.
But i quickly wiped my tears fastening the speed of my walking knowing draken would probably make me apologize.He was right behind me!

I then walked even faster than before.making a turn in an alley way. They than lost sight of me i sighed in relief. And began to walk to were yamagashi said.

POV : 3RD

The 5 friends Akkun,Takemichi ,Yamagashi, Takuya,Makoto were all still surprised from what you did earlier to kiyomasa. Because usually you wouldn't fight at all but other than that you were normal you were always energized and you were a big ball of energy and humor!

The 4 friends makoto,akkun,yamagashi,takuya had a crush on you while takemichi was just experiencing his love for you cause no one had standed up for him like you did.