you won't take off her hoodie

"Dianna, baby, don't you have to be leaving soon?" You asked from in the bathroom.

Dianna was in your bedroom while you were in the bathroom, where you just finished showering and are now brushing your teeth.

While you didn't have anywhere to be today, Dianna did.

She's got a few important things to get done, even though she's told you countless times that she'd much rather play sick and stay curled up in bed with you for the day.

But she couldn't do that, unfortunately.

So, now she only has a few minutes before she has to leave and she's occupied with looking for something.

"Yeah!" She yelled back. "Babe, have you seen my hoodie? I can't find it and I want to wear it today."

"What hoodie?" You asked before you started to rinse out your mouth.

Dianna, however, was still busy looking around for her hoodie.

She knew she saw it just a little while ago.

It had to be here somewhere.

It's not as though it grew legs and walked away.

It had to be there.

"My favorite one! I had it set aside to wear today and it's just... gone." She mumbled and continued to look around.

But with one look into the mirror, you realized that you had on exactly what she was looking for.

So, with a smirk on your face, you opened the door and walked out of the bathroom.

"Did you find it, babe?"

"No." She grumbled.

"Oh, wait a second. Are you talking about this hoodie?"

She spun around upon hearing you say that.

And that's when she saw you standing in only her hoodie across the room; the same hoodie she's been looking for.

"I should've known." She said. "Thief."

"Hey, in my defense, I didn't know you were going to be wearing this today."

"It's fine." She chuckled. "You look really cute."

"Thank you!" You grinned as she put her hands on your hips, lips touching yours ever so softly.

"Now, take it off."

You thought she was kidding around so you just laughed.

But when she continued to stare at you with a look of seriousness, you realized she wasn't kidding.

"Why?"

"Because I want to wear it today."

"Well, too bad so sad, I'm not taking it off. You will have to pull it off of my body for that to happen."

"Okay." She smirked, watching as you rolled your eyes.

"Seriously, I'm not taking this off. Find another one to wear."

She sighed before kissing your lips again.

"Whatever." She mumbled, playfully booping your nose. "I guess it's not such a bad thing when you look so cute."

She pecked your lips twice before she went to the closet and put on one of her other hoodies.

"I gotta go now, sweet girl. I love you." She smiled.

"I love you too, baby." You smiled and shared a few kisses before she walked out the door, promising you that she'd be home in just a few hours.