Author's Note - URGENT! Please read.

Not a chapter but a very important authors' note. Sorry if you were expecting otherwise.

I started this fic as a relatively new writer and have improved so much. My grammar is better and my attention to detail, length of my chapters, realism, writing style, literacy etc., they've all improved so much.

I hate this fic when I look over it. I feel like I wrote in a way that was cringey, insensitive, and ultimately unplanned. I had no idea where this fic was going, and I still don't.

I'd like to discontinue this fic and start a brand new Jegulus fic, with a guarantee that it will be better. I'll work on update times and I'll try and make it something you can enjoy reading.

However, I'm not ungrateful to ignore all the love I have gotten on this story. 9k reads? Wow. Holy damn. I love you guys so much, and if you guys truly like this fic and want me to finish it, I'll try and wrap it up so you get the rest of the plot as promised.

But if you would be so kind as to go add my other Jegulus story to your library, I would be so grateful. I just would like to know that that story will get just as much love as this one.

Please, please, please tell me what you want in the comments! Even if you don't usually comment, make an exception today and lmk what I should do. The future of this fic depends on it (I'm aware that was the most first-world thing ever said).

P.S. Other Jegulus fic not up on my account yet? Check back in a week. Wattpad is being a bit odd with chapter updates for me.

Goodbye for now, love you<3

Edit: GUYS, HOW DO I HAVE 72 READS ON THIS AND ONLY ONE PERSON HAS COMMENTED TO TELL ME WHAT THEY WANT??? Until I edit this and say voting is no longer open, it is still open. Please, please, please tell me what you want in the comments.

Edit again: 11k reads? Y'all are amazing. But also, tell me what you want! If I don't get an answer soon, I'm not sure when the next chapter will be.