Four

|HOGWARTS EXPRESS|

|HOGWARTS EXPRESS|

IT WAS TIME. Just over a month had passed. In that time, I had celebrated my birthday with my family through the Holocrystal Amulet around my neck and master all the work up to Fifth-Year.

I sighed grabbing my backpack that had my real backpack and trunk inside and said my goodbyes to the Portraits of Black Manor and my House Elves.

I got to the platform through Shadow Travel. I arrive early just so I could find a compartment for myself. I found a conpartment, pulled out and unshrunk my trunk and lifted it onto the storage area above my head.

I opened my backpack and pulled out my grimoire as I played with the blue mooncrystal foci around my neck. I pull out my favorite silver fountain pen and get to work on a new spell.

I love creating new spells, most have physical effects like causing someone to sleep or cuts appear, but some cause pain or create balls of light. It depends on the spell. I make sure they are less than five words, no more than seven movements, and need no foci.

A boy knocked on the compartment door just as I finished a tickle charm. I open the door and got a good look at him. He had light red hair and green eyes with hand me down clothes. I let him in and sit back down, locking my grimoire and putting the lid on my pen. I place the two objects in my packpack and give the boy a smile.

"You can sit. I assume quite a few compartments are full now. I'm Diana." I offer and he sits with a nervous smile.

"Ron. Ron Weasley." He offered and I nod with a smile.

"What house do you want to be in? I'm hoping for Ravenclaw." I ask and he relaxes.

"Gryffindor like the rest of my family. Why Ravenclaw?" He asks and I smile.

"It's a pretty neutral house. Everyone there is kind of a loner in some way. That way I can make friends in any house and not be judged." I say and he nods after thinking.

"Good strategy. Do you play Quidditch?" He asks and I smile.

"I love flying, but no one back home flies so I've never played." I answer and he nods. We have small talk for a while before the door was opened by a girl who looked around rudely.

"Have you seen a toad? A boy named Neville's loft one." She asked and I sigh.

"No. I'm Diana." I offer and she smiles a bit.

"Hermione Granger." She offers and looks to Ron.

"Ron Weasley." He answers the unasked question. I look at the girl closely. I could tell we'd be friends.

"What house do you want to me in? I'm all for Ravenclaw." I ask and she smiles.

"Gryffindor because the headmaster was in that house. I read all of the books and he sounds like the modern Merlin, though I'm the first Witch in my family so I don't know everything." She rambles and I smiles widely.

"You sould like a Ravenclaw. Everyone had traits for different houses, some just stand out the most. I'm going for Ravenclaw because it's pretty Neutral. Meaning I can make friends in different houses without judgement. Gryffindor would me great, but then that leads to expectations." I offer her and she nods.

"Ravenclaw was my second choice, but I would like to go there." She says and I nod.

"Well, you can ask a perfect or Head Girl or Boy to summon the toad. Any seventh year really that is over seventeen." I tell her and she nods.

"See you later." She left, closing the door. I look at Ron.

"She's a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw." I say and he nods.

The rest of the train ride was relatively fine. Me and Ron had small talk, ate a few sweets that I got from the trolley, and changed into our uniforms before doing our own things. I dressed in a black skirt, white button up, and gray pullover with a pair of cute one inch heels.

I sighed as we got off the train. I looked around. I didn't like being this close th so many males. I frowned as we walked into the castle. I was more focused on the wards connecting to me and the magic welcoming me to listen to amything. I just followed along the crowd lost in thought.

I didn't pull from my thoughts until she called... "Diana Potter?" I looked at her and walked forward.

"I thought it was Lea Potter?" I heard several whisper as I sat down on the stood. The hat was placed on my head and I let down the shields as I closed my eyes.

'Well, Well, Welcome, Princess Diana of Themyscira. Where do you belong. Hmm. A Warrior like your family. Noble and Just like your father, Zeus. Cold and Distrusting like your father, Hades. Chill and Dangerous like your father Poseidon. Protective like your mother, Hestia. And a Queen like your mother, Hippolyta. Hmm. You've got a strange and intelligent mind, rivaling Rowena. Brave and just rivaling Godric. Cunning and ambitious rivaling Salazar. Protective rivaling Helga. Where do you wish to go?' The hat asked in my mind.

'Ravenclaw. It's neutral. I can be myself without being judged. Sure, my house would have questions, but their all loners.'

'Hmm. Very Well' He seemed to make a decision.  "Ravenclaw!"

I stood and passed the hat to the woman before walking to the cheering house. Everyone was shocked but they would get over it soon enough.

Aside from question, ignoring Dumbledore, and different looks, dinner went well.

I had my own dorm. I though the riddle knocker was nice though. I settled in and went straight to sleep.