Stitches

Captain Levi, along his fellow scouts, rode on horseback to their new district, trost, just outside wall rose.
the main order of the scouts settle into their new assigned district. Zoe Hange is unloading a trunk full of her equipment. Not gracefully, I might add.
"Gahhh!!! Damn thing is so heavy!!!" Hange whined as she practically slammed her trunk on the floor from the wagon.
"You were ordered to pack lightly." Levi scolds, "you're gonna hurt yourself lifting that boulder."
Hange hugs onto her trunk like a teddy bear, "it's all my research equipment, I can't part with itttt!!!"
Levi rolls his eyes, "well, hurry up! We're on borrowed time, four eyes."
Hange attempts to lift the trunk again from the ground, "okay, I think I got it...OW!!!!"
In a moments movement, Hange lost her grip on one side of the trunk and the heavy suitcase landed on top of her hand, crushing it against the cobble ground.
"Seriously," Levi sighs, with his hand at his side, Levi snaps his fingers, "you two! Move this trunk while it's still daylight."
"Yes sir!" The two standbys replied as they rushed to lift the trunk off of hange's hand.
"cool there's a cut!" Hange laughed to cover her pain.
"Go get that cleaned up." Levi ordered
"No I'm fine really!" Hange insisted.
"You're useless without your hands, now go to the medic now and hurry back." Levi said, flinging his bag over his shoulder and walking away.

Hange sat on the exam table swinging her legs back and forth as she picked at the cut on her hand.
A gently knock came on the door before a woman stepped inside the room.
"Hello, Miss Hange, sorry to keep you waiting." The doctor smiled, as she flipped through the papers on her clipboard, "let's see that hand, shall we."
"It's nothing really, I just need a bandage." Hange insisted.
The doctor placed her clipboard down and extended her hand out to Hange, "may I?" She asked politely.
Hange placed her injured hand on top of the doctors.
"Hmm...mhm, yeah you're gonna need a few stitches." The doctor confirmed.
"What!? I barely dropped my luggage on it!" Hange whined.
The doctor raised hanges hand up higher, "you see this pale pink color here? That's scar tissue, it's not gonna heal on its own. Plus, your cut is covered in dirt and grass and ...teeth marks?"
Hange shrugged, "I was in here awhile, I was trying to get the grass out."
The doctor smiled, "let's use tweezers next time, alright, they're far more sanitary."
The doctor pulled a chair next to Hange and a cart with all her tools and bandages.
While the doctor was cleaning off hanges Hanges hand, Hange was rambling on about how excited she was to be here.
"I'm just so ready to see the titans, there's been more and more abnormal sightings here." Hange exclaimed, "and not to sound creepy, but since we're inches away from each other, I couldn't help but notice how pretty you are."
The doctor chuckled slightly, "it's fine, thank you."
"No seriously! Girl to girl, you're really hot, like hot secretary seduces her boss, hot!"
"Um, thanks?" The doctor chuckles again, "but around here, I'm the boss, and my secretary is a 2 at best."
Hange laughs, "you must be new, I would've remembered you, not a lot of people have a sense of humor in this industry."
"I was just transferred here from the royal capital, they needed more hands down here." The doctor replied.
"The capital!? Oh ho ho! You must be very important, what's your status? Ditches? First Lady?"
"No, nothing special, I'm just very good at my job." The doctor said with a wink, "alright, you're all set."
"What about the stitches- whaaa! You already did them?! I didn't even feel it!" Hange exclaimed starring at her now stitched hand.
"Like I said, I'm the best." The doctor smiled, standing from her chair and removing her gloves.
"No kidding, thanks!" Hange beamed
"Any time. The stitches should fall out in two weeks, don't pick at them, okay." The doctor informed.
The doctor was about to walk out the room until hanges voice stopped her.
"Hey," she called out, "I never got your name!"
"Taylor," the doctor replied with a smile, "but you can call me Jade."