The Flash has returned part 2

Nobody's pov

Joe told everybody that Cecile told him Barry was at the precinct when they got their Cecile told them that he was found naked in the middle of the street on the outskirts of town but also he was talking a lot but nothing he said made sense and he was drawing weird symbols on the walls. When they got into the room that Barry was in they saw him sitting on the floor riding symbols on the wall he looked at them and spoke but none of them could understand him he looked at all of them curiously but when he spotted Caitlin in the back of the group he smiled at her and she returned that smile. They brought Barry back to Star Labs and ran some tests on him while he slept in the medbay Caitlin ran all her tests that's when Iris decided to ask what was going on.

Iris. So what's wrong with him what's the diagnosis

Caitlin. I have two theories one is that  he could be suffering from schizophasia which is when you assign the wrong definitions to words or the other theory is that we know the speed force exists beyond space and time to us it may have seemed like he was there for 6 months but for him it could have been Ten Thousand Years he could be suffering from a form of dementia

Joe. How do we find out which one of your theories is true

Caitlin. Well we can try to translate some of those symbols that he's writing but that might take some time we could also try to decrease the sedative and wake him up

After waking Barry up he still didn't seem any better the team eventually decided to put him in the pipeline because he could be a danger to others or himself. The samurai that's been terrorizing the city for the past couple days popped up again. So Wally and Frost went to go deal with it while Cisco Iris and Joe stayed at Star Labs. While fighting the samurai outsmarted Wally and knocked out Frost and flew away after being knocked out Frost turned back into Caitlin Wally went back to Star Labs to tell the team.

Barry's pov

My mind is slowly starting to put itself together again it sucks that nobody can understand me right now I saw so many things in the speed force all my mistakes all the possibilities that could have happened had I made different decisions. I thought so much about how I let down the people around me because I was being selfish I created Flashpoint I chose Iris over everybody I apologized when I had nothing to apologize for I judged when I had no room to and I realized I didn't like the person I was becoming especially when me and Iris got together. Then there's Caitlin I was  surprised to see her with the team I felt terrible for the way I treated her and I know that I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to her.

Wally's pov

I ran back to STAR labs and told the team everything and how the Samurai said that he would hurt Caitlin if anybody other then the Flash went to save her which made me even more worried she's like a sister to me of course I was mad at her for a while but eventually I understood she made a mistake but she's part of this team and like family to me.

Cisco. Okay I can track her cold signature and see where he took her

Joe. Even if we can find her we have to find a way to fix Berry first or make a plan B if we can't fix him right now

Iris. See killer frost shouldn't be on this team if she's going to just get herself captured

Wally. What is wrong with you

Iris. All I'm saying is she should be able to protect yourself

Joe. You need to watch what you're saying Iris cuz I guarantee you one day you're going to wake up and regret what you said and the mistakes you've made she's a part of this team and a part of this family we're going to save her and as I recall you've had your fair share of getting captured and not being able to protect yourself