Through the Window - Ricky Butler

Ricky is from the movie 'The Burbs'. This was requested by @Squish98 and I decided to use Y/n instead.

It was a warm summer night and I had just moved into Hinkley Hills. I had my bedroom window open, since there was nice breeze outside. I was laying on my bed, reading a book, when all of the sudden loud rock music started playing next door. What asshole has their music this loud at 1 am? I got up, feeling annoyed and walked over to my window.

There was a guy dancing around his room and playing an air guitar. My annoyance faded away when I realized how cute he was. I watched him for a bit, when one of my favorite songs, 'Pour Some Sugar On Me', came on. Now, I wanted to get his attention and the only way how was to throw something at his window. I looked around my room, and the only thing I could find was a pen on my desk. I threw the pen and it hit the widow perfectly.

But of course, he didn't hear it since his music is so loud. Well fuck. The only thing that would be heavy enough was my book, because it has 400 pages. This time, the impact was much louder. I watched as my book slid down the roof and dropped onto the ground below.

The boy looked at the window, confused and startled, and then he spotted me. He smiled after a second and then quickly went to turn down his music. Opening his window he yelled, "hey there!" I waved to him and smiled. "So, you're the new neighbor huh", he asked.

"Yea, my name's y/n", I said. "Well y/n, I"m Ricky", he replied. "Uh, you wanna come in", he asked. It was kinda weird that we just met and he's asking if I wanna go in his room. But it was awkward talking through the window and something about him seemed so inviting.

"Yea sure", I answered. There's a big tree in between our houses and it has a branch that reaches his roof. Tree climbing has always been easy for me, so this should be easy too. I climbed out of my window and onto the little ledge below it, and then onto one of the branches. "Be careful!", Ricky shouted.

Slowly, I made my way across the tree and over to his window. Once I got to his window, Ricky helped pull me up into his room. I looked around his room and admired all of the posters on the wall; The Ghostbusters, Beetlejuice, Back to the Future, Queen, Michael Jackson, Van Halen. He also had a tv, an Atari, and a boom box. There were two bean bag chairs in front of the tv.

"So y/n", I turned and looked at Ricky, "how old are you?" I yawned and said, "I'm 16". He smiled and said, "same here man". We decided to play s0me games on the Atari, talking and listening to music the whole time. I honestly think I'm falling for Ricky, he's just so funny and cool. We also have a lot of the same interests.

After we finished a level of Shadow of the Beasts, I looked at the time and saw that it was almost 4 am. "I should probably go home now, my parents are gonna be up soon", I told Ricky. "Why this early", he asked, sounding disappointed. "They have to go on a work trip and are leaving at 5:30 to head to the airport", I explained. "Oh ok, see ya later then."

He opened up his window and I climbed out. I made my way across the tree quickly and climbed through my window. We waved goodbye to each other and shut our windows. I laid down on my bed, sighing and closing my eyes with a smile on my face.

The next night...

Being home alone is always fun since I get to do whatever I want, which usually isn't much. Hopefully tonight was going to be different. I walked into my room and shut the door. Going over to my window, I saw that Ricky was in his room and watching tv.

Last night, well more like this morning, I caught him staring at me few times. His window was open, so that should make my plan easier. I walked over to my stereo that I unpacked earlier and turned on I Think We're Alone Now, making sure to turn up the volume. I walked back to stand in front of my window and started to take off my shirt. I could feel Ricky's eyes on me and I was so thankful that he couldn't see the grin on my face.

I could hear movement coming from outside and I knew that had to be him. I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off, hearing a thud behind me. I turned around and met Ricky's eyes. On the outside I was completely calm, but on the inside I was freaking out. He bit his lip, his eyes roaming down my body, and then back up to look me in my eyes.

"Hey Ricky", I said quietly with a smirk on my face. His greeting came in the form of a kiss, pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him back immediately, falling into his touch as his arms wrapped around my waist. He was pulling me closer and closer, until there was no space between us. I could feel him though his shorts, and it made me grin into the kiss.

He walked us over to my bed and sat me down, then went to turn off the music. He also closed my widow and closed the curtains with a wink. I bit my lip and Ricky came back to my bed, hovering on top of me. He kissed me roughly and slipped his tongue in mouth while his hands roamed all over my body. He reached around and unclipped my bra, dropping it on the floor.

He began kissing my jaw, and then moved down to my neck, all over my boobs, on my stomach, and then finally reaching my underwear. Ricky looked up at me for permission and I nodded my head quickly. He pulled them off and tossed them on the floor. He moved so that he was on his knees in front of me and I laid back a little. Spreading my legs apart, he eyed my pussy like it was the last thing he would ever eat.

The look in eyes made me wetter than ever. Ricky's hand were on my thighs as he leaned in and dragged his tongue across my pussy. I gasped at how warm and wet his tongue was. He licked up and down a few times before he focused o my clit. He wrapped his tongue around it, playing with it.

He started sucking on my clit and I closed my eyes. My mouth hung open while I moaned, gasping when he shoved two fingers inside of me. My moans became uncontrollable and my hands went down to pull at his long hair. Ricky groaned when I pulled harder, and the vibrations felt amazing. I could feel my eyes water as I got closer and closer.

"Ricky, fuck", I moaned out as I came, his fingers not stopping. He finally pulled them out after a few seconds and I was panting. He wiped his hands on his shorts as he pulled them down, his boxers coming down as well. He pulled out a condom from his story's pocket and took off his shirt. I looked at him in confusion.

"Where...did you..get that..", I asked in between breaths. "Grabbed it before I came over", he said, opening it and slipping it on. I moved farther back on my bed and he climbed on top of me. "First time", Ricky asked. I shook my head no and he smirked.

His hands were on my hips as he slowly pushed into me. My breath hitched and we both moaned at the feeling. Ricky pulled out and then went back in again, moving slowly until I adjusted to him. He started to speed up a bit, and I looked dow to watch our hips meet. One of his hands came up to my mouth, and he shoved two of his fingers in.

My eyes widened and I could taste myself, which made me moan even louder. He sped up some more while I sucked on his fingers. My eyes rolled back as my stomach tightened, my legs starting to shake. Ricky groaned as I came around him, and he somehow sped up even more. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth to grip my hips harder.

He slammed into me one last time, moaning out a "holy shit", as he came. We laid there for a few minutes, panting and trying to catch our breaths. Ricky pulled out of me and put the condom in the trash. He came back to lay with me, and I started playing with is hair. He looked at me with a smile and said, "Well if yo couldn't tell, I really like you y/n".

I laughed and said, "I do too Ricky". He leaned sown, kissing me softly, and we stayed like that for the rest of the night.