Chapter 1 - My Family

Do give it a try! <3
_______

𝑪𝒓𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 :)

"Dad!, but why this much shopping bags. I didn't ask that much."

Dad came back from his work; mafia, of course. But on the way he went to the shopping mall with mom to buy things for me? And my siblings.

I have my happy family with my loving parents and 12 year-old twins, Vincent and Emerald. Mom said she didn't want to keep matching names for them. And Dad was always there by her side, supporting her in every thing.

My parents got married at young age. Dad was only 32 when he married to  mom who was only 28.

They made me believe in love. But I don't want to be like them. I want to go explore the world. Not the mafia, but the real one. Have a normal boyfriend and some crazy ass friends.

I already have those crazy friends, Amelia and Violet.

We met in college and are still together. Now at 25, I am still with them. They never left my side once.

As for my siblings, Vincent always tries to protect Emerald but the latter doesn't like that. She wants the attention of everyone whenever we go out. Mom let her be and keep saying 'she is young, let her do what she wants'.

But I personally hate the thought of marriage. I think it bounds two free spirits together for what? Just to have kids?

You can be in love but don't commit yourself to an unwanted relationship.

I do have something that no one knows till now, and I really want to keep it to myself.

(Flashback will be in italic and but not all.)

"Hi Crystal, come sit here, next to me."
I saw Axel wave at my direction. I excitedly went towards him.

I present y'all my boyfriend at highschool. It's still a secret. I didn't tell mom nor dad neither Amelia and Violet about it.

When I will be ready i will tell them. But not now. It's still too early.

Axel asked me to join him in the gym by three o'clock. Unfortunately my class finished a bit late so by half past three, I hurriedly rushed towards the gym and looked for him.

In looking for him,i heard some noises at the teacher's office. I just peaked through the small opening of it and saw shit.

It was Axel hooking up with the cheer leading group captain, Isabelle, with her face full of make up. She did look like an alien.

I got cheated on by my boyfriend and he had no remorse. It was good to see his face. I couldn't stand the face of that cheerleader's face so I took out my gun, placed the silencer on it and killed her.

As for Axel, the guy ran off the moment I took out my gun. Otherwise I would have killed him also. "I'll come again, Axel. Don't ever forget that. ''

I left from there and ask dad to shift me from another school.
And Amelia and Violet followed me till there.
(End of flashback.)

I am just glad for who I am today, not because of my father's business but for the way they raised me.

I had to take on the mafia business cause the twins are too young. Gradually they'll have to know about it and mom knows how to reveal it to them.

Recently Dad has been a bit sick and tired. I went in his place for any assassination. This week, I made more than 50 kills. I have been training myself to become stronger and stronger. I can't let myself fall down.