Sick and Tired (Deku and Bakugou)

Deku's POV

"Kacchan, Stop it!"

It was 4pm and Bakugou was tormenting me, as usual. This time he poured ice cold water down my shirt, completely soaking it.

"Ha! That what you get for following me around all the time! Maybe if you stood up for yourself once in a while I might actually respect you!" Bakugou yelled.

"Maybe I will!" I yell back, staring straight into his crimson red eyes.

After I straighten myself up, I walk away and start to plan how I'm going to get him back. He needs to be stopped, and I'm going to stop him.

Bakugou's POV

"Heh, yeah right." I say to myself as I walk back towards my dorm room. Now that I'm thinking about it, what if he actually does get me back? I mean, he did make a plan to come save me that time I got kidnapped by the L.O.V so if it did happen, even thought he's to cowardly to do it, I should be prepared for whatever weak shit he's planning to do to me.

[Later]
Deku's POV

"I hope this plan works. Kacchan is pretty strong so I might have to use my quirk to lift him up." I said to myself out out. I made a plan to give Kacchan the worst wedgie of his life. Now you kight be asking, "Why a wedgie of all things?" Simple answer, it what he always did to me back in middle school and I think it's finnaly time he gets a taste of his own medicine. Anyways I should get going, he's should be in the locker room.

Bakugou's POV

"I hope no one walks in to see me in these" I mutter to myself as I change from my gym clothes to my school uniform. I'm wearing some stretchy tighty whities, and I'm chaning as fast as I can. I'm almost done fumbling through my locker for the school's stupid uniform when I hear *Click*. The door has been opened. I drop my stuff, leaving my locker open in the process, and run to hide in the showers. My heart is pounding and As I peek to see who's there I notice my stuff has been...moved?

"Hi Kacchan."

I freeze, and slowly turn my head. It's fuckin Deku. I feel like I know what's about to happen and I'm 50% prepared for it.

"H-Hey you shitty nerd." I say, stuttering. Why am I so fuckin scared of Deku? Maybe it's the blank look in his eyes as he's smile so...weirdly at me. I know he had a plan, but why in the locker room?

"You know how I said I was going to get you back?" He said, still smiling.

"...Yeah..." I anxiously say. Before I can say anything, he's gone in a flash. I look around quickly trying to find him, but before I can, a gush of wind blows up behind me, and my underwear is pulled up, forcefully.

"AARRGHHH!!!" I scream out. Deku has wedgied me and it actually hurts.

"Oh, Kacchan. Didn't expect this? Well I got something else for you!" Deky says as he pulls my underwear up and over a hook hanging from the ceiling. He must've put it there when he walked off.

"SHITTY DEKU! I'LL EXPLODE YOU WHEN I GET DOWN!"

"Will you? Or are you just bluffing?" Deku says.

I heard a buzz and my blood runs thin. Does he have what I think he has? That stupid vibrator we saw in the store that one time? What is he doing with it?

"Oh Kacchan," Deku says as he pulls on my legs lightly, "you must like being in this wedgie, considering you rock hard right now."

"Huh?" I move my hand away from my ass and feel my crotch area. He's right. My cock is hard as metal, but why? Is it a fetish thing? I in too much pain to care.

"What do you plan on doing with that vibrator nerd?!" I yell at him even thought I'm masking my pain.

"Just this" Deku says.

Deku's POV

I turn the vibrator onto the first setting and rub it against his balls, which are poking out of his underwear sides.

"Mmh-" Kacchan moaned. He slaps his hand over his mouth and his face burns red with embarrassment and anger. I know hes angry at me, but I also know he's enjoying it.

"S-Stop it, Deku" Kacchan manages to mutter out.

"Or what?" I respond. I was kinda shocked at that response. I never sounded so cocky in my life.

Bakugou's POV

I hold back moans as Deku rubs the vibrator against my balls. He's really got me figured out. "Hopefully he doesn't try anything else" I say quietly.

"What was that? You want me to try something else?" Deku ask. My body freezes. Did he hear me? No I'm just imagining things- "UGH!"

"Oh, so that's the sweet spot." Deku says as he pushes the vibrator against my asshole. He takes it out, and I hear a bottle squeeze. Then he takes the vibrator and shoves it up my ass.

"UUGGHH" I moan as the vibrator fastly vibrates in my ass. Deku really shove this up my ass! It hurts but it also feels good?

"D-DEKU! TAKE IT OUT OR I MIGHT-"

"You might what?" Deku ask, smirking up at me.

"I might- AAAAHHHH!"

"Hm, mission success." Deku says as he takes it out of my ass and puts me on the ground.

Deku's POV

Kacchan came a tsunami, not what I planned but it'll work. Plus I got a video and photo of it for blackmail.

"Deku...never do that again!"

"Or what? You'll blow me up? I got a video of it, so if you don't want this released then be nicer to people, especially me!"

"Okay fine! I'll be nicer!"

"Thanks Kacchan. Also here." I toss him a clean pair of underwear and clothes to wear and walk out of the locker room feeling good.