Just some fun(Midnight and Aizawa)

C/n: I genuinely didnt know how to write this so... yeah. Also this is based off a comment and a twitter post I saw 2 days ago. Bare with me here :,)

Aizawa's POV:

"These kids..." I rest my head on my hand and sigh. They had a test to do and all but 3 failed. I'm halfway through grading the test when the door opens.

"Hey 'Zawa!" It's Midnight.

"What do you want, Midnight?" I ask her.

She smiles and rips her sleeve. I look at her, activating my quirk, but fall and faint on my desk. She knocked me out.

~2 hours later~(i dont know how her quirk works🧍🏾)

Midnight's POV:

I sit on Aizawa's desk, waiting for him to regain consciousness. I look at his coffee and pick it up. Smells like... cherries? I take a sip, and force gulp it. Ew, he spiked it. I set it back down, and look over at Aizawa. Im glad I took his shirt off before tying him to that chair. His room is fucking hot and this would be easier if his skin wasn't swewty, so taking his shirt off was the best option(over explaining much-)

"...ugh, what happened...?" Aizawa says as he slowly blinks.

"Hey 'Zawa~" I say as I look at him.

"I hate you, yknow that?" He sternly says.

I walk behind him, and reach around the chair. I grab the front of his underwear and pull up.

Aizawa's POV:

"Argh!" I shout as she pulls up on the front of my underwear. I feel my underwear press against my cock. I muffle my yells as she pulls up harder. I feel a hardness on my body start to grow. I look at my body and see a bulge growing. I blush and close my eyes, hoping it's just my imagination.

"Aww, look at that. Shouta likes wedgies!" Midnight teases.

"I-It's not that! It's just...I..." I fall silent trying to think of an reason for my cock being hard. While I do that, I didn't notice she untied me and stood me up. I realize to late and feel the back of my underwear violate my ass.

"Aahh!" I say as she does small, but forcefully pulls to my underwear. I feel her lift me up and let go. My own body falls and stops. I feel my underwear being stretched by my body weight.

"Good luck getting down~" She says as she walks out of the room.

I hand there and accept defeat as I hear the door close.

(Short)Bakugou's POV:

"Ugh, why did he want me to help him grade stupid test?" I say as I walk down the hall toward his room. As I turn the corner, Midnight rushes past me. I walk by her, open Aizawa's door and... he's in a hanging wedgie.

"Don't...you...dare..." He says as his face turns red from anger and embarrassment.

I take our my phone, open the camera and take a picture. *flash*.

I slowly back out of the room, and awkwardly go back to my dorm.

"What did I see...?" I say as I stare at the photo.