Experimenting(Kiri and Denki)

Denki's POV

"I can't sleep" I quietly mumbles to myself as I stare at my dorm rooms celling. My thought are racing. I look out the window and see...ripped up underwear? I sit up, rub my eyes, and look again. It's a plastic bag. I lean against the wall and bury my face into my legs, embarrassed at the fact I thought I saw underwear. My head then shoots up, as a small urge comes across my mind. I get up and quietly open the door. I walk out and go to Kiri's dorm. I light knock on the door. No answer. I look at the doorknob and see a hand-made plastic sign. It reads: "At the gym! :)" I let the sign fall back and head for the gym.

Kirishima's POV

I lift another set of weights as my music blast in my ears. I let myself fall back to the ground and lean against my legs. I hear the door open, but igonre it, as it's probably Bakugou telling me to go back to bed. I go to pick up another, when I feel someone tap my shoulder. I pause my music and take out my earbuds. I turn around and see...Denki?

"What're you doing up, Denks?" I ask.

"Well, I was just...wondering something..." He utters out.

I fully face him, and look him up and down. He's wearing swewtpants, black socks, and a white t-shirt. I looks at his waist and slightly blush. I can see the band of his underwear sticking out. I wioe sweat away, and clear my throat, trying to look serious.

Denki's POV

Kirishima fully faces me. He's wearing a black tanktop, a Nike headband, and some light black shorts. I look at the shorts closer, and realize he's wearing boxers. I cover my mouth and breathes as I calm down to ask a question. Kiri looks at me with a smile as he patiently waits for me to talk.

"I..." I deeply breathe in and exhale. "I want to wedgie you." I cover my face from embarrassment. I look throught my fingers and Kiri is looking at me blanklyz mouth hanging open. He's blushing hard, and is trying to say something. I tap his shoulder, and he hands shoot over his face. Kiri then let out a soft chuckle. I watch all this in shock as he goes to the wall, slight pulls his shorts down, and looks at me. I walk over to him, and grab the waistband, slightly pulling up.

"Cmon Denks, you can go harder than that." Kirishima teases. I pull up harder, and Kiri throws his head back and moans. I pull harder, stretching his underwear over his head. It snaps against his forehead causing him to fall back onto his butt.

Kirishima's POV

I fall onto my butt and chuckle. I stop for a sec to breathe. "You've had your fun, now take it off my head." I look up to Denki and his face has turned into something I'd see on Bakugou's face. His eyes look evil, and his smile has turned sinister. I gulp as I start sweating. He goes and sits behind me. I gasp as his hand reaches around and grabs the front of my underwear.

"Aah! Kami, please!" I shout as he violently pulls up, crushing my balls. He lets go and my underwear snaps against my skin. I bite my shirt as he grabs my now hard cock and strokes it.

"Mmm, K-Kami please...I'm gonna...aaaahhh~"

I cum all over his hand and the floor. I fall onto my back, and breathe lightly. Denki covers his mouth.

"I...I dont know what came over me... I'm so sorry bro!" He apologizes.

I chuckle and stand up. "It's fine, really" I say as a smirk spreads across my face.

Denki's POV

I look at the smirk and slightly sweat.

"K-Kiri? What are you do-" My mouth muffles a scream as Kiri pulls on my underwear, ripping it off completely. I fall forward, and sit up, covering myself. Kiri passes me an extra towel to cover myself.

"I'm glad you had fun!" Kiri says as he walks away chuckling. I look around, and start blushing as I start my walk back to my dorm, ripped underwear in hand.