chapter 6 °

the next day you feel awful. its probably the period pains so you guilt trip your parents into letting you miss school. your mom takes you shopping to make you feel better. youre in the car.
y/m: "why dont you buy something for that family dinner"
y/n: "oh yeah forgot about that, i am not wearing a dress to a family dinner, and mom they arent even family what"
y/m: "honey can you please loosen up, it's a friendly dinner your dad and dj know eachother and they have 2 sons that are your age"
y/n: "yeah and i hate them both"
y/m: "you're seriously saying that when you havent met them, im sure their great. the younger one does baseball"
y/n: "unfortunately"
you go shopping and come back home. you get some homework done and start getting ready. in your head you really didnt wanna put effort into getting ready so you wore a blush white blouse with Jean's. you curled the end of your hair and wore a heart necklace. you go downstairs and stand at the top of the stairs. the door opens and there he is.. wearing a black hoodie with black jeans. ugh why is he dressed so plain. he looks good though.. your mom sees you and calls you down.
y/m: "ohh y/n, come here. this is my youngest daughter y/n"
y/n: "hi :)"
you found this so cringe but just played along. your mom gets the dinner ready. you sit down at your regular seat and Jaden just has to sit next to you.. great. you're just on your phone when lela kicks your leg.
y/n: "ow!"
y/d: "what's up"
y/n: "uh nothing "
jaden: "so the games tomorrow"
jessica: "aww you guys dont need to be so competitive"
they just go on about sports and some boring stuff for what felt like 10 hours. eventually they're about to go when jaden says annoyingly again "see you at the game tomorrow" and winks!! ugh why does he have to wink every fucking time..
what's gonna happen tomorrow..🤭