chapter 7 °

the next day rolls around and you want it to be over already. your period had to fall on the day of the match so you felt like curling up into a little ball and never coming out. ugh. you go to school putting literally not effort into how you look and get to class. school felt like a 100 years honestly. you leave school early for the match. you leave to get ready and oh boy your stomach is about to burst. your friends are all wishing you good luck. you get to the game and feel so drained.
y/m: "you look terrible"
y/n: "yeah because i had to start my period today out of all days"
lela: "ahahaha"
y/n: "stfu"
your dads just trying to encourage you to play well before the game starts. you get in order and barely payed attention. the game felt like 2 seconds and they announced that the wolves had one.
in your head you really couldn't care you just wanted to leave.
jaden walks up to you and says
"not so lucky this time around"
"i have my reasons" you reply
"reasons? like what"
"a girl bleeds from her vagina every month"
"oh right"
you thought he was just being a jerk like always but you suddenly feel a towering sweaty body grab you by your lower back, pulling you into a hug.
you see your dad smiling in the corner reassuring you that hes not mad your team lost.
lela: "y/n!"
you hear her shouting your name when Jaden attractively says
"she'll be with me for the next hour or so, ill drop her off home" he gives a thumps up your family and you walk to the bathroom. he has his hand on your shoulder, you're an inch away from him making you very close. you both go to the bathroom to quickly change.
jaden: "wanna go get icecream"
y/n: "sure"
you go to a dessert place down the street and enjoy your icecream. you realise hes not that bad at all. you actually had alot in common.
mid way through conversation your words slip and you say
"add my snap already"
"bet" he says confidently
you really felt safe with him that day..🤍