Part 2 Is Raavi okay?

Lets continue from last part.....
.
.
.
Gaumbi- kya? yeh aap kya bol rhe h, Mansuk Bhai?
Raavi- kya hua h Gaumbi?
Dhara- han Guambi btao na
Gaumbi- aisa nhi ho sakta aap mzak kr rhe h na?(still on phone)
Raavi- Gaumbi kuch to bolo mera dil betha ja rha h. Kahi Shiva ko kuch..
Dhara- Raavi shubh-shubh bol
Suman kaki- han kuch bhi mat bol tu(pointing towards Raavi)
Gaumbi- Thik h(in crying voice and phone cut)
Raavi- kya hua h Gaumbi?Aap aise chup kyu h?
Meanwhile Rishita understood that something happened so she asked guests to leave. So only Maami was left as a outsider.
Suman kaki- aye Gaumbi tu kuch bol kyu nhi rha h?(shaking him)
Gaumbi- kya bolu maa mera bhai humara Shiva ab nhi rha humare bich
Everyone was shocked and emotional and started crying but Raavi she was broken and shattered. She was not reacting. Tears were not coming from her eyes. She was like someone has stabbed knife on her heart.
Dev-(while crying) pr hua kya h Gaumbi?
Gaumbi- vo jin gundo se ldne gya tha unn gundo ne usse maara or khai se dhakka de dia.
Dhara- yeh kya ho gya h? humare parivaar ko kiski nazar lg gyi h? har roz koi na koi buri khabar milti h aur aaj to.....mera bacha( she started crying)
Rishita- han bhabi pta nhi ye sb kya ho rha h. Shiva ke bina hum sb kya karenge, humara chodo Raavi ka kya hoga?
Dhara- are han hum Raavi ko to bhul hi gye
They all saw towards Raavi. she was pale and her face was like she is dead from inside.
Krish-( went towards her and shakes her) bhabi hosh mai aao
Raavi's trance broke and she got unconsiuos and was going to fall but Krish saved her and took her to the nearest cot where Rishita was sitting before.Everyone started waking her.Dhara brought water from kitchen and sprinkled on Raavi and Raavi got her consious and opened her eyes and saw everyone's worried faces.
Suman kaki- aye Raavi beta tu thik to h?
Raavi-Aapko kya lagta h?(looking towards her)
.
.
.
So this is it for this part so I hope you liked it
If you did plz leave a vote and tell me in the comments
.
.
.
SO THIS IS WRITER SIGNING OFF