Cliffhanger, much?

(The picture above is Ella, Stephanie's best friend)

I stepped into Ella's enormous house and saw her mother standing in the doorway with her hair so perfectly coiffed, then that's when I saw Ella's father. He looked so stressed out with bags under his eyes. I asked "Are you okay Mr Hanivore?" He looked up at me slightly embarassed. I chuckled "Don't worry, no need to be ashamed in front of me, I'm Ella's best friend so I wouldn't make fun of her family. "Thank you Stephanie." Ella's mother spoke for him. "Come on, Steph let's go upstairs where the REAL fun begins...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OMG YOU DIRTY-MINDED PEOPLE!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As I stepped into Ella's room I saw: A light pink lamp with a blue outing, a massive 52-inch T.V, a desk for where Ella does her homework and a massive balcony with such a beautiful view. "Your balcony is beautiful Ella." I spoke up after being mesmerized with Ella's stuff. AGAIN. She blushed. "Why are blushing when your best-friend said it to you. It's not like a boy complimented you is it?" She chuckled at the thought. I could tell she had something on her mind, she had been quiet nearly the whole evening. I couldn't bear it no more. I needed to ask her so I blurted out when I couldn't resist it; "Are you hiding anything from me?" She looked scared by the sound of my words. I didn't mean to sound scary, I was worried about my best friend, best friends stick together. "No." Her face went pale, before i knew it, she was rushing to the toilet and vomiting, I could hear from down the hallway even with both doors shut. I knew something had been going on! I JUST KNEW IT!!

~Authors Note

Ooh, what has Ella been hiding from Stephanie? Is she pregnant? Has she lost her virginity? Has she got an boyfriend? Wait no she wouldn't because she wouldn't hide from her bestfriend. Or is it something much worse? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

Thanks for reading Bambinos <3

~Stephanie xxx