TELL ME!

I stormed into the bathroom Ella vomited in, and Jesus it stunk!! "RIGHT, I DEMAND YOU TO TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON! FIRST, YOU ARE QUIET THE WHOLE EVENING AND NOW YOUR SICK!" I went to sit by her side and whispered "Please, tell me, you know I'm here for you. I wouldn't tell another soul." Ella nodded slightly and told me the story....."I'm so sorry I didn't tell you Steph, your such a brilliant best-friend and i'm such a bitch, you don't deserve me." My jaw dropped. "ELLA, DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!" She cringed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't hurt me." How could that girl be such a dumbass, why would I hit her? "I obviously not going to hurt you, I'm just shocked why you didn't tell me. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU MET BARS AND MELODY! THEY'RE LIKE MY BIGGEST IDOLS AND MY MOM IS TOO POOR TO EVEN LOOK AFTER MY FAMILY! Let alone a VIP ticket." She nodded. "That's it!" Then she smiled uncontrollably. "Why are you smiling?" My eyes bloodshot from crying. "Just follow me."

*Meanwhile downstairs*

I can't wait till Ella tells Stephanie what we are doing for her. Ella's mum cheerily said. Her dad grunted, "Why are we doing this" She slapped him. "Don't you dare say that! Stephanie has helped Ella through hard times so it's time we repay her! "Shut up, she's coming!"

"Hi, Mr and Mrs Hanivore." I smiled sweetly acting as if nothing has happened. "Hi, love." Ella's mum said. Her dad kept quiet mumbling to him self I presume stress? "I'm glad Ella has brought you down here because I want to tell you something." She smiled uncontrollably with Ella. I was so utterly, completely puzzled. "Oh yeah, what's that....?" I asked curiously. "WE ARE GETTING YOU BARS AND MELODY VIP TICKETS AND WE ARE GIVING YOU $10,000 FOR YOUR FAMILY!" She shouted. I was literally in tears. "OMG, MRS HANIVORE YOU ARE LITERALLY THE GODDESS OF MY LIFE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! "Don't thank me, thank Ella. She was trying to keep her mouth shut about this for so long now, she couldn't even hold it. That's why she was sick.

Omg, i have the most bestest friend out of all best friends!!

~Authors Note.

Awh, she found out what happened to her best friend. AND she is getting a to see BAM also $10,000.

Btw, guys don't worry this is isn't the end of this fanfiction. There still loads of thing in mind!

~Stephanie xxx