Foreword

Hello! 

First and foremost, I’d like to thank you for checking this out! :D 

It really means a lot to me that you chose to read this, especially with that sad blurb—LOL! 

For those of you who are worried, no, there is no major character death whatsoever. I’m a happy ending kind of girl so a happy ending is what you will get! Quarantine has been depressing enough, I’m not going to make it darker, duhh. 

Despite the summary, this is going to be fluffy and humorous and all that nice stuff. Especially hurt/comfort. I love hurt/comfort so much, it literally is what I eat and breathe. 

Since this is fanfiction, and what I write goes, I’ve decided that THE TWINS ARE NOT SEPARATED. Let’s pretend they’re together, adventuring in Teyvat. They’re always apart and I am sick of them being sad so they’re by each other’s side in this particular story. 

#LET THE TWINS BE HAPPY 2022.

This will be a reader-insert using she/her pronouns! That gender neutral fic is coming soon, I swear it. 

Constructive criticism is allowed obviously! But please word it nicely or else my fragile heart will break and I will cry for the rest of my life. No pressure. 

This shouldn’t have to be said but please don’t steal my story or copypaste it onto another site. Your brain is probably much bigger than mine and I’m sure you could make a story much, much more beautiful and amazing than this one—there’s no need to steal at all. 

This takes place after the Archon Quest in Inazuma so everything is pretty chill rn~ 

Love interests are probably everyone except the kids (duh!). I don’t care if it’s weird, I’ll jam pack every character I love inside this fic and make it work. When I think of reverse harems, I don’t necessarily consider it to be fully romantic, I also love the familial relationships in a story and I just love dynamics like that so you’ll probably see that often here. Love doesn’t have to be flirting or kissing—although, that is very nice too—sometimes, it’s just taking care of each other during the bad times and sweet promises and hugs and forehead kisses and more. 

Yeah. 

I don’t think there’s anything left to say except Yoimiya Supremacy and I hope you all enjoy this story! 

For anyone on Asia server, add me :] 

And you are very welcome to comment down your teams LOL I wanna see who everyone’s mains are. You guys can definitely request your favorite characters to have more screentime. 

Also! If I get a characterization wrong of a certain person, please, please, please forgive me. I don’t have every character, and I don’t know all of their stories, so I don’t fully understand the depths of their characters but I’ll try to not steer wayyy​​ too far from the canon personalities. 

Without further ado, please enjoy the story!! 

​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​​​