PART#3

Rakesh is waiting outside the school for picking them.  Anubhav who comes first and through his school bag on back side of seat and himself settle down on front seat. After few minutes Karishma comes along with haseena they seems happy their hands are on each other hand , laughing and talking. Anubhav jealous after seeing her sister as much happy with other girl whom she meet today. She is bit comfortable and too close with her. Karishma says good bye to haseena and sit on the car, but Rakesh stopped haseena and say her to sit inside they have to go for shopping for buying school uniform, shoes and school 🎒 for her. First haseena denied she said she bought these herself, but rakesh forced her. So she sits queitly inside beside Karishma. Karishma seems happy when haseena is with her.

RS: haseena beta, kaisa rha apka pehla din school mei.

HM: sir it's good thank you so much sir for everything you did for me.

RS: haseena you really ashamed me saying thank again and again.

HM: I am sorry sir I never say it again.

RS: it's ok. Tum nay kuch khaya?

HM: yes sir Karishma shared her lunch with me.

KS: why you are lying haseena?
Baba sa is nay kuch nahi khaya, just because of bhaiya.

RS: Anu ki wajah say..

KS: ji baba sa, haseena bhaiya ka homework complete kar rhi thi isliay woh kuch kha nahi pae..

RS: Anu tum nay apna homework complete kyun nahi kiyà tha. Oh toh isliay subha tumhain pait dard ho rha tha.

AS: sorry baba sa. Aainda nahi hoga.

RS: ok it's your last warning Anu.

AS: ji baba sa.

RS: Lo mall aa gaya hai haseena beta chalo tumharay liay shopping kartay hain.

AS: baba sa mujhe video game layni hai , Piyush nay bhi li hai abhi.

RS: Anu tumhain hamesha kuch na kuch chaheay hota hai. Par pehlay humain haseena k liey shopping karni hai phir tumhain Jo layna hai lay layna.

AS: ji baba sa.

They done their shopping and then go to food court having some foods.

RS: beta tum teeno yahan wait karo mei parking say gari lay k aata hun , kahen mat Jana yahen rehna. Road par traffic buhat zayda hai. Swadhan rehna.

AS: baba sa mujhe ice cream chaheay.

RS: ab is waqt ice cream Kahan say laun?

AS: baba sa woh road k dosri taraf Jo shop hai wahan say

RS: acha theek hai mei lay k aata hun.

Rakesh goes for bring ice cream for them, but Anubhav peeps inside the toy shop .Haseena and karishma waiting for Rakesh outside mall. Rakesh buys four ice cream cones for all of them, Karishma sees her father is coming she goes to call his brother when her father not found him here he will scolds him. Rakesh is crossing the road unaware about the truck 🚒 with full speed comes near him , the truck is about to hit him haseena runs without caring herself and pull him to the safest side but herself fall on the road her head hits with iron rod because that place is under construction and her head bleeds badly.. she loss her conscious.... Rakesh get up and clean dust from his clothes and runs towards her meanwhile Karishma and Anubhav also reached there..