PART #17

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

AS: yeh haseena bhi na hatheli ko aaisay dil k qareeb rakha hai pata nahi Kaun sa khazana chupa hai is mei. Agar isi position mei rahi toh subha iska hath dard na karnay lag jaey.

He removes her hand and saw something is written on her palm. He switch on his mobile torch to see what's written here. He surprised to see her name written with his name, tears of joy and happiness start flowing from his eyes he touches her palm where " Mrs  haseena Anubhav Singh ❤️" was written. He bent down and kissed on her palm.

AS ( pov): finally mujhe mere jawab mil gaya haseena. Ab mei sakoon say Soo sakun ga. Warna raat bhar mujhe tension mei neend nahi aati.I love you 😘. Or ha tumhain ek aur good news bhi dayni hai... Tumharay Anubhav ko job mil gae hai.

He bent down and kissed on her checks and laid in his side pull her closer and back hugged her. When she wakes up she found herself wrapped in his arms. She carefully removes his hand and going for taking bath, after that as her daily routine she makes tea for him, he is still sleeping 😴.  She thought how to wake him up. First she decides to put the tea on the side table he will himself take it when he will wake up. But she also knows very well he never wake up himself. She politely call his name.

HM: Anubhav uth jaen

But he is used to wake up with her loud scream.

HM to herself: ya Allah in par toh kuch asar nahi ho rha hai mei kaisay jagaun inhain.
Anubhav apki chai rakhi hai thandhi ho jaey gi.

No response..

HM to herself: yeh toh jag hi nahi rhy hain ab kiya karun??? Anubhav uthain na.

He opens his eyes and sits straight.

AS: koi mujh say baat kar rha tha??

She blushing and turn her face on another side.

HM: apki chai rakhi hai pee lijeay ga.

And run outside.

AS: pagal hai yeh bhi...
Caressing his hairs.

HM: hassu bus kar tu kiyà kar rhi hai itna sharmaey gi toh usay Kiya lagay ga. Gehri sans lay woh tera Anubhav hi hai abhi bhi. Mera Anubhav? Seeing her palm and kiss over their names and place on her heart. Ha mera Anubhav...

He is smiling by seeing her childish behavior.

As (pov): buhat khush hai yeh kyun na thora isay tang kiyà jaey

AS: haseena breakfast ready hai kiyà? Ya mei tumhari kuch help kar dun?

HM: ap mera matlab hai tum .... Yahan...

AS: kiyà hua tum ghabra kyun rahi ho? ( Coming closer she takes step back)

HM: mei ... Mei Ka..Kahan ghabra .....rhi ..hun.. ( fumbling)

AS: acha toh ghabra nahi sharma rhi ho? ( Coming more close)

HM: ap baithain mei layti hun.