優子 22

What once a sunny day turned into horrifying dark heavy clouds

What once a sunny day turned into horrifying dark heavy clouds. Debris flew everywhere and into the sea. Guards were all down to the ground, unconscious. Some landed deep into the water, and some tried to fight off the number of nomus that attacked.

The Eight Bullets are with some of the League and nomus. Chisaki and Yuko stayed in the Paranormal Liberation Front's base. Everyone now knows that there's another lieutenant. Another color-coded group and it's the Shie Hassaikai. Hawks was too late to find it out.

Tartarus prisoners turned to escapees. More and more guards died as Tartarus became a mess.

"Spinner." Shigaraki calls. The rest of the League of Villain members are in the base.

"Yes, Shigaraki." Spinner says, running back to the boss' side.

"Don't forget what Yuko told you." Shigaraki reminds, and Spinner nods.

"I'll be back." Spinner says and goes running inside the prison.

Shigaraki exhales. The war had yet to begin, but the sense of power he felt from destroying the prison calmed him. "Now, where's Kurogiri." He murmurs and enters the dungeon with a few nomus following behind him.

Back in the base, Yuko stands before a giant screen. It plays a live video of Shigaraki destroying Tartarus.

"Gotta give it to ya. You sure know how to plan things out." Dabi says. His feet rest on the table as he sits on the couch.